Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
####HARDCORE####

Ok so ppl say there is not enough ppl who want to race for top crew to make good competition.
Who would hard core race for top crew next round if they had the chance???
how many hours a day and stuff like that

Digital_Magic

um...half hour a day no membership sound good or what???
AlKi

I'd do it every week day... if I had a crew that was worth it I suppose.

well, since i'm usually involved with every top crew known.. hrmm.. 10 hrs a days until it's not needed any more? xD
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

After April 22nd I plan to come back. Luke, if you are planning on making a crew that round (2 or 3 from now)... I'm down for racing 6hrs daily. Hit me up if you plan to do it tho, and I think I can get a few good and reliable racers to come and join us Big Grin

where have all the racers gone to?
i can name for the most part about 30 rele good racers hat play on mc ne more n race there are good racers that still play mc just HI now tho.....
so wat will it take for some of the old racers to get back to racing.....
before there where enough good racers o fill 3 or 4 crews just not enough helper crews or spenders for thos other crews......now there aren enough racers......all the helpers and ppl that get metals stay in a good group of ppl of bout 20racers.....n i put myself as one of them.....but maybe im overrating myself.....if i am le me know....but yea we rele need to get back all the old racers that use to play mc hardcore....i mean i like being one of the better racers tha play mc still but i would like for others to be that much better then me so i have a reason to race like i did when i was a n00b to prove to the world that im the best
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

There you go preston 8)

lol o cant help it i need comp again lol
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Hardcore Racers EL_KRAZY_ONE 0 750 06-22-2005, 02:46 AM
Last Post: EL_KRAZY_ONE

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon