Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mouse...

So, seeing as I have a couple months of free time, I've decided to at least check out some of the games that are out for PC (Quake 4, F.E.A.R, etc...), and I've also decided that my mouse is a bit outdated.

I'm thinking about getting:

[Image: 6401.jpg]

This one is probably a better choice, but it doesn't have all the buttons I want - mouse buttons 4 and 5. I guess what I'm wondering if it's really all that much better than the first one, if anyone knows.

[Image: 7890.jpg]

Also, any suggestions for other mice would be really great.

wireless -

[Image: 6574.jpg]

seldom use mice as it is, more accustomed to using the touchpad really, but at times for drawing/gfx editing -

[Image: 8754.jpg]

I did have a cordless mouse once, it didn't seem to "register" properly, or at least not fast enough for the games I was playing. Did they fix them?

Also, who is the computer expert here? I guess I'll probably just buy a new PC all together. Tigerdirect is the best place to order from, no?

I have what I want in mind, just need someone with a bit more knowledge to overlook it.

I use the wireless Logitech G7. It's an amazing mouse and proably the best wireless out. If you want cord then get the G5, you wont be dissapointed.
All I need is One Mic.

got a Razor boomslang 2100DPI stupidly fast when u first use it compared to a normal mouse an rocks will cost you bout $70
Guess Who?

I have the mouse Z showed, resolution is amazing battery life is quite good, near a week between charges and Logitech has awesome support and warranty. Can't go wrong. plus the thing is comfortable as hell.

All mice suck for drawing lol. I have two tablets a 6" x 8" and a 12" x 18" but I really (and I mean really) want this

[Image: cintiq.jpg]

Btw Tiger Direct is good if you are comfortable with PC's I wouldn't reccomend them to average users, that is what Dell is for lol, but Tigers systems are decent if you pay attention to what you are buying and their prices are good.

microsoft optical mouse
black
harvey norman

$14.00

hasnt done anything wrong yet
[img]Got Kancho?[/img]

Ziggy Wrote:microsoft optical mouse
black
harvey norman

$14.00

hasnt done anything wrong yet

Yeah, but it isn't "gamer approved", hehe.

I just picked up the one in the first pick about 2 weeks ago. For gaming it's good but if you have large hands like me it's not that comfortable.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon