Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
be careful 4 wat u wish 4

i read alot about "bring back the vets"

so there is more crew competition...

if they came back they would wipe the floor clean with every one.

there are enough good racer out there to make several strong teams.
its just a matter of people stepping out from under each others wings and step up to the challenge

:lol: :lol: :lol: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
g0_sTarKRz

[SIZE="4"]
[SIZE="5"]...SILENC3...[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

i say bring it on!!! Big Grin
it's what this game needs, it will put some life back into it.
It's a dam routine now, dyne, the_one, panda, rom3o etc...
same old top crew ppl helping each other. :roll: BORING!!!!!!!!!

Digital_Magic

starkrs r u stoned :?: :?: :?: Arrow Idea

I agree with stark becareful what you wish for ==== The last true crew challenge was between zura's amd rom3o's crew. The forums were a buzz with the allegations of cheating====not saying they were or weren't true but they were just a buzzing. A group got together and was formed and pushed BTP to the top after the other 2 crews were disbanned. Therefore we got the system we have now=== 1 crew dominating Top Crew.

So do we go back to a real challenge of crews competing for the Top Crew=== but this time leave the slams out of the forums=== and truly compete.

Or leave this current day system as is=== I win this round and you get the next.

hey old man, dont forget..

i did a descent job in making BTP keep driving hard for first Tongue

and yes.. atm.. me, dyna, tyler, and rom pwn top crew.. :?

it does get boring, but the round i run, it'll be fun Big Grin

me vs. azavm vs. remco

Big Grin w00t Big Grin
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

all i got to say in mc does need so life back o i bc look at page like 8 on list drives and you will be that ppl are like 25k nw n back awhile ago that would be filled with ppl with high nw that played all the ime o page 15 or 16
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

If you would like Panda I will acknowledge you=== there hows that=== I left out names and said group for a reason==== didnt want a bunch of slamming going on in the forums===I will be calling it quits after next session for the reason of non competition, gave up watching pro baseball for the same reason=== and I dont have the money to compete for the HI and boost=== therefore Ive lost interest in the game other than talking to friends.

wraith Wrote:i say bring it on!!! Big Grin

luke but u also gotta understand that its not the same 15 peeps winning...i mean look at tylers crew now...practically half the crew or more doesnt not have a top crew medal or even any medal at that...so the peeps that are in the crews also rotate...
AlKi

Lonewolf Wrote:I agree with stark becareful what you wish for ==== The last true crew challenge was between zura's amd rom3o's crew. The forums were a buzz with the allegations of cheating====not saying they were or weren't true but they were just a buzzing. A group got together and was formed and pushed BTP to the top after the other 2 crews were disbanned. Therefore we got the system we have now=== 1 crew dominating Top Crew.

So do we go back to a real challenge of crews competing for the Top Crew=== but this time leave the slams out of the forums=== and truly compete.

Or leave this current day system as is=== I win this round and you get the next.

Very very true! It seems everytime there really is A TOP CREW BATTLE, the racers in each crew will be throwing accusations everywhere... Some may even cheat or burn other crews just to try and get Top Crew (which is a very sad and desparate way of trying to win).

But I still think it is a lot more fun to have competition, rather than know the outcome of next round. Like I said if a post about a month ago (Congrats Tyler on your "unofficial" but very likely Top Crew Win). And it seems my prediction/congrats has come true, lol.

Last but not least, ppl keep saying Rom3o's crew or Panda's crew would have PWNED BTP, I disagree. The only crew that REALLY had a chance of beating BTP was Zura's crew. But she was sick of the accusations/backstabbing and disbanded to show everyone her class.

LuDe Wrote:
wraith Wrote:i say bring it on!!! Big Grin

luke but u also gotta understand that its not the same 15 peeps winning...i mean look at tylers crew now...practically half the crew or more doesnt not have a top crew medal or even any medal at that...so the peeps that are in the crews also rotate...

Yup, Lude, at least there are some "new-blood" racers that are getting noticed and given the chance to join Top Crews to prove how good they are, but wouldn't having more Top Crew Battles even be better? That way even more racers would be put to use, instead of just 15 racers, there would be 45 racers (3 teams) competing for Top Crew, which is a lot more exciting and fun.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon