Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP RACERS

wraith Wrote:
OneHotBitch Wrote:
THE_ONE Wrote:lmao you are truely a class act racheal :wink:

STFU b!tch. You don't even know me...so shut your damn piehole!
Calm down ppl, it's a dam game!!!!!
nothing serious Big Grin

I agree luke :lol:
||WiReD||

calder12 Wrote:Threatening? why would I do that, your temper is yet again making you look foolish. hell scream away I could care less lol

You obviously threatened to ban me from the site or some stupid sh!t. I'm actually laughing here, and not hostile at all. Now, why don't you go away and remain silent....like a good mod should.
MC's Most Hated

Since we're on this subject of "good racers", I still am under the impression that it was/is against the rules to have people racing for you on your account. That being said, most of these people on these lists shouldn't be considered fair players.
MC's Most Hated

^ Nothing against Rachel here...I don't even know you, however I dont understand even why we are fighting here?
-Strombo-

[Image: livestrongweb3bd.gif]

The_Ripple_Effect

OneHotBitch Wrote:
calder12 Wrote:Threatening? why would I do that, your temper is yet again making you look foolish. hell scream away I could care less lol

You obviously threatened to ban me from the site or some stupid sh!t. I'm actually laughing here, and not hostile at all. Now, why don't you go away and remain silent....like a good mod should.

obviously? I said and I quote "want a shovel? makes digging that hole a touch easier =/"

The hole to which I was referring was the one where you keep getting madder (or seemingly so) with each post. The second someone disagrees with you you tell them to stfu.

I don't have to go away Smile see I am allowed my opinion just as you are Tongue

Strombo Wrote:^ Nothing against Rachel here...I don't even know you, however I dont understand even why we are fighting here?

Nobody knows me...
MC's Most Hated

OneHotBitch Wrote:

From that statement..I can conclude that she wasnt meaning to fight with anyone.

<3 rachael-akika_fujiSawa FTW!
||WiReD||

well to be quite honest i dont have anyone race for me, i might not be great but i am legit, on MC lol, but this isn't the thread to talk about cheating, cheating or not the question was who is the best racers right now, and luke there are some great racers just not very many left right now, most of the bb4l, bb4l2, and btp guys have moved on and they were all for the most part great racers

calder12 Wrote:
OneHotBitch Wrote:

obviously? I said and I quote "want a shovel? makes digging that hole a touch easier =/"

The hole to which I was referring was the one where you keep getting madder (or seemingly so) with each post. The second someone disagrees with you you tell them to stfu.
I don't have to go away Smile see I am allowed my opinion just as you are Tongue

See...that sh!t is funny to me. Just chill the hell out man...you're way too uptight.

When you refer to diggin a hole, it is implied that you are making some sort of weak/lame threat to me in which you plan on burying me after I dig a hole...right?

You need a good long shower to wash some of that sand out of your vagina.
MC's Most Hated

OneHotBitch Wrote:
Strombo Wrote:^ Nothing against Rachel here...I don't even know you, however I dont understand even why we are fighting here?

Nobody knows me...
no body knows any1 on this game, for all u ppl no i could be a cross dressing homosexual :lol:
but iam not, and u will all have to take my word for it Big Grin

Digital_Magic

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Calling all level 34 racers skogey10 4 1,674 12-22-2005, 07:10 AM
Last Post: mSzura
  looking for level 14 racers to exp race bitterchild 1 902 11-17-2005, 02:41 PM
Last Post: burn_u_out
  Best Racers Today??? WiReD__ 53 9,961 11-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Last Post: JDMAccord02
  New Racers o_O_MIDORI_O_o 9 2,216 10-22-2005, 12:55 PM
Last Post: o_O_MIDORI_O_o

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon