Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP RACERS

THE_ONE Wrote:
OneHotBitch Wrote:
THE_ONE Wrote:well to be quite honest i dont have anyone race for me, i might not be great but i am legit, on MC lol, but this isn't the thread to talk about cheating, cheating or not the question was who is the best racers right now, and luke there are some great racers just not very many left right now, most of the bb4l, bb4l2, and btp guys have moved on and they were all for the most part great racers

Integ never logged in as you..... :roll:

and no he NEVER raced for me or even worked just retuned so if i can get banned for someone retuning for me then uh so be it lmao

IT IS AGAINST THE RULES TO HAVE ANYONE LOG ONTO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR YOU. Raymond has stated this multiple times....so as far as I know you can get banned for it.

Don't play dumb, you know the rules. You're supposed to be a moderator and you bend/break the rules as much as the next person.
MC's Most Hated

THE_ONE Wrote:lmao are you kidding me with this, ha you are really funny, ok everyone is looking at you now racheal

at least you got what you wanted, so you can move on now :lol:

There's a good moderator for you...talking sh!t... :roll:
MC's Most Hated

and we have all beaten that dead horse too, Raymond isn't gonna ban anyone for crap like that and we all know it. The idea behind the no logging in was to cover other matters, not simple maintenance or buying creds or a dozen other legitimate reasons.

a couple of sessions ago a friend purchased me a membership for xmas, everyone knew it Ray didn't ban me for that either

TOP RACERS

I forgot abougt Sg-Tan..

He's good..

*Topic-On Track*
||WiReD||

lol so you are sitting here saying that i dont know the rules? i do, i know them very well infact

i never said he never logged in for me i said, he never raced for me just retuned my car? do i need to put it in bold for you so you can read it in big boy letters?

lol as i said in a post above a class act :?

calder12 Wrote:and we have all beaten that dead horse too, Raymond isn't gonna ban anyone for crap like that and we all know it. The idea behind the no logging in was to cover other matters, not simple maintenance or buying creds or a dozen other legitimate reasons.

a couple of sessions ago a friend purchased me a membership for xmas, everyone knew it Ray didn't ban me for that either

Even that,
I asked ray if it was 'okay' to log onto others to buy/get creds..

his reply..Yes it is!
||WiReD||

calder12 Wrote:and we have all beaten that dead horse too, Raymond isn't gonna ban anyone for crap like that and we all know it. The idea behind the no logging in was to cover other matters, not simple maintenance or buying creds or a dozen other legitimate reasons.

The rule is spelled out clearly here:
http://www.midnitechallenge.com/faq.php?page=account

And in case you don't want to jump to another page...I will quote it for you:
"No, a person is only allowed one account. If a person is found using multiple accounts, any and all prizes will be void for all game periods won and multiple accounts will be closed without notice, and all player privileges may be revoked for as long as the Team at Corrupt Interactive Inc. deem fit."
MC's Most Hated

THE_ONE Wrote:lol so you are sitting here saying that i dont know the rules? i do, i know them very well infact

i never said he never logged in for me i said, he never raced for me just retuned my car? do i need to put it in bold for you so you can read it in big boy letters?

lol as i said in a post above a class act :?

Obviously we can trust everything you type/say... :roll:
MC's Most Hated

Nothing against you rachael. But, If you can blame tyler for that you mine aswell tell ray to ban me too. I had friends log in for me to retune my car at nights. Its a small game and now you look like your getting a little worked up. I was in Project__D and i know for damn well fact that IntegraDa did NOT race for Tyler as everytime he was online, I was by his side chatting to him on msn. :roll:
||WiReD||

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:Nothing against you rachael. But, If you can blame tyler for that you mine aswell tell ray to ban me too. I had friends log in for me to retune my car at nights. Its a small game and now you look like your getting a little worked up. I was in Project__D and i know for damn well fact that IntegraDa did NOT race for Tyler as everytime he was online, I was by his side chatting to him on msn. :roll:

Also,
IntegraDa is a good friend of mine and he would've told me about 'racing on tyler's account' but obviously that was not needed because we blew ALL other crews away.
||WiReD||

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Calling all level 34 racers skogey10 4 1,674 12-22-2005, 07:10 AM
Last Post: mSzura
  looking for level 14 racers to exp race bitterchild 1 902 11-17-2005, 02:41 PM
Last Post: burn_u_out
  Best Racers Today??? WiReD__ 53 9,961 11-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Last Post: JDMAccord02
  New Racers o_O_MIDORI_O_o 9 2,216 10-22-2005, 12:55 PM
Last Post: o_O_MIDORI_O_o

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon