Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened?!?

thanx for the support guys, we did have a nice little run!.....puff puff pass will return soon enough Wink

BTW... a top25 medal would be nice
:crazy:
Yeah...

Quote:thanx for the support guys, we did have a nice little run!.....puff puff pass will return soon enough Wink

BTW... a top25 medal would be nice
:crazy:

will you start up puffpuffpass then disband because you got invited to a top crew -_-
]=O~

come on man, if u got an invite from the top crew u would take it in a minute Big Grin
Yeah...

ya i would lol. Smile. maybe u should have someone else run that u know good. and ten if u get a good invite u dont have to disband to leave for top crew. lol.
Noahs_ark

or, you shouldn't even start a crew to begin with if your just gonna ditch the crew members.
]=O~

ya. good crew leaders should be loyal to there crew.
Noahs_ark

lol...ok guys, once again...if u had an invite like that u would take it in a min.
Yeah...

i wouldnt i would stay with my crew!!!!! wats your driver name shizzle???

I understand where you were coming from Shizzle Wink

I would most definitely take a top crew position if it was offered to me. I mean what is the point of even being in a crew that isn't going to be even top 3?

But this was last session, so nobody should really care anymore...if you're going to start it up again after you get a top crew medal, count me in Smile
QuickAl

thanx man, and ure always welcome in Puff :grin:
Yeah...

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon