Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lonely_Drivers

is there really a 6 man crew season next season???
AlKi

thats the rumour
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

i do hope its true.. would be alot of fun..

only reason i'm coming back
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Outkast Wrote:Outkast
The_One24
Panda
Wraith
lemieux66

ahh chris

You can call me a ship jumper because you didnt want me to join panda,but your the hypocrite and jump ships on rom3o. Sucks to be you man. :roll:

Goodluck yerbs
Looks strong
-Nate-
||WiReD||

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:
Outkast Wrote:Outkast
The_One24
Panda
Wraith
lemieux66

ahh chris

You can call me a ship jumper because you didnt want me to join panda,but your the hypocrite and jump ships on rom3o. Sucks to be you man. :roll:

Goodluck yerbs
Looks strong
-Nate-

Okay Nate, i've had enough of your noobish mouth.
We did not 'jump ship' on romeo.. he pointed guns to our heads and made us walk off and fall into the water where the sharks are Smile

If you took time to notice romeo's 6-man crew has not me, nor chris, nor tyler, that hurts.. he chose noobish you over me.. not only are romeo and I friends (thought so? :?) and i'm 20 times better than you, and will have 20 times more time to race this round than regular sessions.. SO.. to fix your noobish statement.. we are NOT jumping ship on romeo.. but will be humping ship Smile
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Dont know if it will happen 6 man crews, but if it does should puit excitement back into the game. And I truly wish all the best to each and every crew.

I still haven't seen anything official on this 6 man crews so i still assume that there won't be any changes for next session?

dan is right nate..he is a better player then you *not trying to be a dick, sorry if u see it that way* and he has shit loads of free time which makes him a great score for any crew out there... as romeo didnt want him he is free to do whatever he wants..

Its not about danny. Its about chris how he can call me a 'ship jumper' and he WAS ON rom3o's list and therefore/jumped ship
||WiReD||

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon