Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S_N_i_P_E_R__V_i_E_W

Im looking for more experienced.
||WiReD||

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:Im looking for more experienced.
u should probly ask ppl if they wanna join not jus say who wants to join.......no ur not experienced enuf

if u post then every 1 will reply not just the best of the best
jus a thought :wink:

wat about me? am i one of the selected racers? lol :lol:
P-3-n-G-u-i-N

talk to me jreed reed ad homiepa

tread, maybe..

reed, he's good

homie, he's good

penguin, he pwns all Big Grin

<3 penguin
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

i might not have any crew to go to so if u want me in just ask me wired if im good enough for u crew
El_WiCk3D_DrOoPy

Oh sweet crap Nate you just never learn do you? Project was asking you did you want to merge crews with him. There was no need at all for you to act like you are superior to him, because you arn't. You're the same as everyone else around here kid, so stop acting like you're something else just because you have an icon beside you're name.

Seriously man, if you only wanted a select few in your crew, why bother posting here in the forums? Just ask the people you want in your crew. You're wasting forum BW by posting your crap in here.

Now recently you've pissed a few people off by running your mouth thinking you can, but you forget Nate, that you're only a 14 y/o kid who is trying to tell grown adults what to do, who the fu(k do you think that you are? Get a life, and do most of us a favour and think before you post. Dipshit

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:penguin, he pwns all Big Grin

<3 penguin

:roll: <3 PANDA
P-3-n-G-u-i-N

SHA Wrote:Oh sweet crap Nate you just never learn do you? Project was asking you did you want to merge crews with him. There was no need at all for you to act like you are superior to him, because you arn't. You're the same as everyone else around here kid, so stop acting like you're something else just because you have an icon beside you're name.

Seriously man, if you only wanted a select few in your crew, why bother posting here in the forums? Just ask the people you want in your crew. You're wasting forum BW by posting your crap in here.

Now recently you've pissed a few people off by running your mouth thinking you can, but you forget Nate, that you're only a 14 y/o kid who is trying to tell grown adults what to do, who the fu(k do you think that you are? Get a life, and do most of us a favour and think before you post. Dipshit

So in this, Your trying to make urself superior over me.. :roll:

Yeah droop,
Your too good for me actually :wink:
||WiReD||

weedsmoker Wrote:i might not have any crew to go to so if u want me in just ask me wired if im good enough for u crew

get this white black guy!!

he's good Wink

<3 teh wicKKKed dr000py
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon