Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S_N_i_P_E_R__V_i_E_W

He's taken 8)
||WiReD||

if theres a spot im racin this session....last session just wanted to make top 10 ^^

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:
SHA Wrote:Oh sweet crap Nate you just never learn do you? Project was asking you did you want to merge crews with him. There was no need at all for you to act like you are superior to him, because you arn't. You're the same as everyone else around here kid, so stop acting like you're something else just because you have an icon beside you're name.

Seriously man, if you only wanted a select few in your crew, why bother posting here in the forums? Just ask the people you want in your crew. You're wasting forum BW by posting your crap in here.

Now recently you've pissed a few people off by running your mouth thinking you can, but you forget Nate, that you're only a 14 y/o kid who is trying to tell grown adults what to do, who the fu(k do you think that you are? Get a life, and do most of us a favour and think before you post. Dipshit

So in this, Your trying to make urself superior over me.. :roll:

Yeah droop,
Your too good for me actually :wink:

Im not trying to prove that I am superior to anyone. Plainly the fact is that you think you are Jesus, you think you can do anything, when infact news flash YOU CANT

There are tons of ppl out there that will and can pawn you without trying, now get a life, and go outside kid.

SHA Wrote:
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:
SHA Wrote:Oh sweet crap Nate you just never learn do you? Project was asking you did you want to merge crews with him. There was no need at all for you to act like you are superior to him, because you arn't. You're the same as everyone else around here kid, so stop acting like you're something else just because you have an icon beside you're name.

Seriously man, if you only wanted a select few in your crew, why bother posting here in the forums? Just ask the people you want in your crew. You're wasting forum BW by posting your crap in here.

Now recently you've pissed a few people off by running your mouth thinking you can, but you forget Nate, that you're only a 14 y/o kid who is trying to tell grown adults what to do, who the fu(k do you think that you are? Get a life, and do most of us a favour and think before you post. Dipshit

Yeah droop,

Im not trying to prove that I am superior to anyone. Plainly the fact is that you think you are Jesus, you think you can do anything, when infact news flash YOU CANT

There are tons of ppl out there that will and can pawn you without trying, now get a life, and go outside kid.

:lol:

i'll show him how it's done Smile
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:
SHA Wrote:
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:

Yeah droop,

:lol:

i'll show him how it's done :)

No better man for the job.

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:
weedsmoker Wrote:i might not have any crew to go to so if u want me in just ask me wired if im good enough for u crew

get this white black guy!!

he's good Wink

<3 teh wicKKKed dr000py

Im Not Black Or White Im Mexican
El_WiCk3D_DrOoPy

i know..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

You know im with you nate if you want it.. will prolly try next session.. hit me up on MSN... I wont be starting till sunday night.. but you know im good for it.

You've always got a spot man
||WiReD||

Larkman, been around for awhile but never really been in a serious crew. Take me or leave me, you choice.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon