Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
haMsap_rebirth

Quote:be loyal to the crew and the crew will be loyal to you Cool now you remember that :grin: And romeo good luck next round wid ur crew wish you all the best and nice FAIR playing by all the crews Smile

thats not true Sad
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

Be more specific, wat part don't you think is true???

Digital_Magic

good luck with the crew romeo, hope my crew will put out enough effort to make you worried :p i think with hamsap, tba, and my crew up at the top 3 well see what happens when next sess begins...

GOOD LUCK! Big Grin
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

Quote:be loyal to the crew and the crew will be loyal to you Cool now you remember that :grin: And romeo good luck next round wid ur crew wish you all the best and nice FAIR playing by all the crews Smile

OK so I left NSX to help out a good friend...I don't see anything wrong with that. I saw that NSX wasn't going to win, although you guys are doing really good BTW, and I figured it would be ok to help out a friend in starting a crew. IS THAT SO WRONG??

Anyways, nothing personal against you romeo, all I'm saying is that I did what any other friend would have done and I don't regret it. Sure it would have been fun in NSX, but I'm a nice person. So yeah. Thats about it.

Oh yeah, also Slick said he would have taken me back next session anyways...Wink just a thought

But good luck with the crew. With your lineup, Hamsap will be great!
QuickAl

if u have room can i join?
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Quote:Be more specific, wat part don't you think is true???

"be loyal to the crew and the crew will be loyal to you " <<--thats not true
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

so romeo what's the crew gonna b called? is it really haMsap_rebirth
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

ya. like all of the midniterz except like 2-3 screwed him over and were not loyal at all and just did wut ever without trying to help the crew.
Noahs_ark

Well u got to find loyal players Smile like me :grin: they can be hard to find wen ur not a top crew cauz ur crew members could get askd to join a better crew that can offer them more.

Digital_Magic

Quote:sup every one thot id start leading agen any ways got hamsap rebirth name may change.
Quote:so romeo what's the crew gonna b called? is it really haMsap_rebirth

already stated nitrous :p
Orgasm Donor

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon