Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sending a Message..

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/www/midnitechallenge.com/messages.php on line 64
hey r u giving free crw wins

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/www/midnitechallenge.com/messages.php on line 64
are u giving crew wins o_o

The leader of Peoples_Nation has accepted your challenge to a Crew Battle.

The leader of Imperial_Elite has accepted your challenge to a Crew Battle.

The leader of S_N_i_P_E_R__V_i_P_E has accepted your challenge to a Crew Battle.

do you know anyone that i could get to join my crew that races online and dosenot lose cms? me nd iwillwin get aolt but then the dickheads loose them lol

ok

that sucks

damn lol my ppl aint racin online.....do you know why we can add no one else to the crew?

iight i will

ok....we gotta get more money really quick and then ill accecpt

ooo ok i got you now thanks man

The leader of IHI_SUCKS has declined your challenge to a Crew Battle.

The entrance fee has been returned to your Crew Bank Roll

The leader of Lonely_Drivers has accepted your challenge to a Crew Battle.

does the damper makes the car go faster and stuff like the hood and stuff

challenge me then log out (doubles)

of course not hahaha what was i thinking

Hey buddy...hahaha you should come hang in my crew and bring friends i need the help

danny u need to get another member

hey dan could u plz get another member?

u lvl 8 yet?

I have a new friend Big Grin, Tyler banned bonedaddy lmao, yeah I can come on for a minute one sec

just so as not to tax your brain too much . "bonedaddy was the one you banned , for using stfu . Yet modog said it too and dyna could say what ever he wanted , but because everybody knows them , they were fine , but let someone you don't know , say something and their gone . Not exactly what is considered fair . So play all you want , several of us are going to do our best to wreck your game as much as possible . Oh , and for what it's worth . You actually know bonedaddy under a different name . have a nice day .

A friend of someone you banned from the forums , and anoyher one , that think you mods have a big ego and a little dick . and basically are worthless. thats who .

well , we see that you gave up on the game . Now do the world a favor , and get the hell out of the forums . you moron .

lol
dam nice

dam nice!!Smile
and how is it free?

$400!!!! well fuck me
y so much so early?

if i transfer funds to my paypal
yes
but i have to go up the bank and do itSad
so i will 1st chance i getSmile

The leader of S_N_i_P_E_R__V_i_P_E has accepted your challenge to a Crew Battle.

dam nice crew u got there danny
thats 4 including meSmile

lolSmile
thanks

kill Level: 14
EXP: 2,932,177 (100.00

lol
k thanksSmile
who else u got?

if there is somthing good goingSmile

nope sorry

dam
so u won't?

i will drop if ur willing to lose to meSmile

holly shit, IHI is really giving all they got... they had all 8 members on for about an hour?... dang, it really seems like it is neck in neck right now... I'm gonna have to pressure Yerbs and Tana to take it to the next lvl, or tell them to start spending a bit after they reach 100 crew wins.

yap, my crew members are noobs, except maybe EricSSU and Vaeh... but even they aren't helping me out that much, lol...

hey man iam lvl 7 toSmile
if ur willing to take losses i will lvl with uSmile

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Honda $63,590,752
vs
wach Honda $876,066
-
J_R_E_E_D Honda $43,757,179
vs
HeLpEr_1 Honda $247,080
-

haha, my crew members are really noobs, lol

ya well, I'll try to work our CMs up, but I got soo many noobs in my crew that just keep losing the CMs, even after I tell them to race b4 they work, and have their IM happiness @ 100% and work more than 100 credz, but without selling out...

And they still lose the CMs, oh well, I guess I'll just have to carry my crew all by myself =(

Crew Bank Roll: $1,210
Average Skill Level: 4
Sponsorship Rating: 8.72%
Wins / Losses: 5 / 8

(Crew Models: 22)

The leader of Shadow_Crew has accepted your challenge to a Crew Battle.

Crew Bank Roll: $22,270

0_o =S

Not many of my crew members come on and actually work their credz you know wut I mean... It's mostly just me racing and working my lowly 12 credz per 5 mins =)

The leader of Shadow_Crew has declined your challenge to a Crew Battle.

The entrance fee has been returned to your Crew Bank Roll

Ooops, forgot, my crew car can't beat yours... Our's is bone stock... did you de-tune your crew car? prolly not eh... =(

The leader of Lonely_Drivers has accepted your challenge to a Crew Battle.

looks good and im sure we will get some helper crews Wink lol

of course lol

most likely

kewl thanks Wink

nice ok Wink and thanks dan Wink

there just make sure you sell fuel now lol cuz this is my best car and i cant afford to lose it lol

ok

thats kewl Wink i have a civic just make sure you sell fuel ok? lol

sorry but the boss was lookin over my shoulder

kewl he said he would give me one later tonight but by then i will be fucked rofl

or not rofl! 8)

I'm alright so far, I think n00bie might need some help in CBR tho, but I think you know that since he left your crew to create another Helper for LD... Jesus, this round is crazy, only been 3 days and they alrdy have 70 Crew wins...

hey dan what lvl are you? any chance on you giving me a car ? lol IHI is raping me offline rofl

[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

was there annnnnnnnnnyyy need to paste it all

damn danny a few as an example would have done

HERO MOD TO THE RESCUE!
||WiReD||

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Message sending v2pointOH 1 1,186 07-04-2011, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Admin
  New Greeting Message R_Y_A_N 1 1,244 07-02-2008, 08:55 PM
  Crew Message Edit Error SexyJDM 1 1,325 03-10-2008, 04:32 PM
  Error message cmart 1 1,420 06-07-2007, 02:10 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  sending a pm modogg85 0 896 03-18-2006, 01:19 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  message indicator S_T_I_N_G 3 1,823 03-08-2006, 05:40 PM
Last Post: WiReD__
  NO vehicle Message while trying to TestnTune snorty 0 1,764 05-27-2005, 12:26 AM
Last Post: snorty

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon