Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recruiting

Jmacker Wrote:maybe if you stopped whining about it every 2nd day you wouldnt be such a big target to recruiters.
rofl nice one
[Image: club.gif]

lol i really couldn't careless if it was actually had to do with timing and some skill but i mean you just put in number of callies and click recruit what exacty is it helping the game for then if it shouldn't be removed, and GOD i am sorry i said you were good at recruiting because you just tried to do it from me and all i got was 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, lmao come on man just because i am trying to get the only thing you are good out outta the game doesn't mean you should get angry lol

You say recruiting is a useless part of the game. What about the people that get out of thier cars when they aren't online. They are being useless to the game. I'm stuck on a level because just about every that I can find on my level has gotten out of thier cars. It accomplishes nothing but keeping other people from being able to make levels. So since they are being useless are you going ot have them removed from the game also? WHat if the ygave a prize for top recruiter, would it still be useless? Recruiting has been made harder. Some people have just put in some extra effort to figure out how to do it. I'm doing it because I can't level so I'm burning turns and recruiting off the A-holes that are getting out of their cars. Just find a way to work around the recruiters and stop bitching about it and it will probably happen less often.

THE_ONE Wrote:lol i really couldn't careless if it was actually had to do with timing and some skill but i mean you just put in number of callies and click recruit what exacty is it helping the game for then if it shouldn't be removed, and GOD i am sorry i said you were good at recruiting because you just tried to do it from me and all i got was 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, lmao come on man just because i am trying to get the only thing you are good out outta the game doesn't mean you should get angry lol
i was actually trying to get im's from you now? wow
oh and theres no need for you to be childish too now

and what any diff in HIing? all i do i punch in a few numbers and voila
[Image: club.gif]

Recruiting isn't a issue. Some people get carried away and won't let ya get any. It gets old but 95% of them will stop if you im and ask to stop so you can work..

GODthurisnoother Wrote:
THE_ONE Wrote:lol i really couldn't careless if it was actually had to do with timing and some skill but i mean you just put in number of callies and click recruit what exacty is it helping the game for then if it shouldn't be removed, and GOD i am sorry i said you were good at recruiting because you just tried to do it from me and all i got was 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, lmao come on man just because i am trying to get the only thing you are good out outta the game doesn't mean you should get angry lol
i was actually trying to get im's from you now? wow
oh and theres no need for you to be childish too now

and what any diff in HIing? all i do i punch in a few numbers and voila

lol so when i messaged you when you "werent" trying to recruit you just happened to be in recruit mode and my ims were going down by 1,1,2,1 oh yea maybe it was the other noone that was recruiting too, look i just dont think recruiting has any purpose and i am stateing my opinion just like you are stating your i understand that you think it does, but i do not think it does simple as that

LoL I don't recruit and really don't see the big deal in people who do. If you don't like recruiting then don't do it, but don't take away the fun someone has by recruiting. It upsets quite a bunch of people, same as the HIs upset bunches of people, so do we get rid of them all because the Top crew people are getting upset, my vote is leave the recruiting alone, let them have their fun, as much as you all love the top crew Icon.

no, it's fukin stupid........ ST00PID!

every other part of this game is 2 aid n advancing urself n the ranks. recruiting does nothing but give ppl with multi's and retards the ability 2 feel like they're cool cuz every1 hates them.

recruiting should stay, but u can't get anymore than 1 IM if ur opponent's im's r at or above 95%!

it's just stupid 2 have a part of this game b so easy and yet SO destructive..... ray, remember the 200 credits per attempt idea?? yeah, much better Wink
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  recruiting easier now? Zantyr 8 2,252 07-26-2007, 08:18 PM
Last Post: modogg85
  HI'd and recruiting pissing me off Zantyr 19 4,504 07-26-2007, 04:25 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  recruiting import models? krazzie_ammo 4 1,664 06-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Last Post: krazzie_ammo
  Is there anyway thats best for recruiting IMs? BegFoMercy 1 1,121 03-21-2006, 09:50 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Recruiting calder12 5 1,956 01-04-2006, 01:12 PM
Last Post: HxC_HyFLy
  post ur recruiting numbers coldnos 3 1,863 01-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Last Post: HxC_HyFLy
  Recruiting... Strombo 2 1,025 10-04-2005, 03:12 PM
Last Post: imported_admin
  recruiting eurodad 36 8,731 06-27-2005, 09:04 PM
Last Post: numba1stuna76
  at home/recruiting HONDAVOOM 15 3,990 06-22-2005, 12:56 PM
Last Post: monteman
  Recruiting, wow luke_morris0 31 9,432 04-16-2005, 07:30 PM