Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
moola

There is this new game site, It's called Moola. There are 30 levels. At level 1, everyone get's a free penny from moola. You then play another person with .01, winner gets all. So if you win, you now have 2 cents and advance to level 2, where you play others with 2 cents. Winner gets 4 cents, advances to level 3, and so on. Level 30 is over $10 million. The highest I've gotten is level 10 (which took about an hour or so). The pennies that moola gives out to level 1s are funded by ads you watch before each game. 'Tis really easy, addictive, and quite fun. On top of that, you can withdraw your money any time you have over $10. They send you a check in the mail.

Right now, it's invite based only. I've got 3 invites to give out. My email is [email protected]. Email me if you want one, I'll send out invites to the first 3, and after that, forward invite requests to those I've invited so that hopefully, everyone that wants an invite can easily get one.

SEND ME ONE!!!!!!!

[email protected]
||WiReD||

im all out...of invites...

for those that did get their invites send yours to other people asking for em..

up2 level 6 sofar lol only open for US an canada so i robbed tylers zip code 4 now Tongue
Guess Who?

I got all the way up to where I had $60... but then I lost em all... dammit I knew I shouldve withdrawn that...

plz send me one any one who has an invite

cant log into it now 4 sum reason it just goes nowhere from the login page :?
Guess Who?

Some one send me one please.

some one send me an invite please

[email protected]
[Image: bufu.gif]

what no link so we can see? lol

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon