Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB: mp3 player.

I'm looking for a cheap mp3 player that I could use at work.

Something around 1gb or less.

I just need it to last four around 8 hours, 10 hours at most for on the job purposes.

I see a lot of guys out on jobsites with ipod's but theres no way in hell I'm bringing an ipod there considering its $200+ and ill scratch the f**k out of it.
He who wants it all, wont. He who gets it all, wont. He who works for it, will. - Nemesio

Everyone I know that have iRivers love them, they look good, they seem decent on batteries and they murder the iPod price.

But then again you didn't like my camcorder lol

I've thought about getting one too, but I'd need to get a pair of the goofy looking ear muffs to wear around the shop to hide the fact that I got one. I prefer ear plugs to the earmuffs they have.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

wear a hoodie or a beanie over the plugs and if anyone asks about the cord, say its a hands free
[img]Got Kancho?[/img]

...I say just get a used iPod...ya cant beat iPod right now and the used ones work fine! and to not scratch it just get a case? lol they pretty cheap and come in many different styles and colors! I have an iPod and i love it so much...use it almost every day!
No Whining please!

Im willing to sell an iPod 15 gig one

ohhh? how much? pm me

im also willing to sell a mp3 player 20 gigs with fm radio and a voice recorder. its a samsung and the batteries last for like 9 hours but if u record it last about 5hours and thats recording straight.

pm me with prices
He who wants it all, wont. He who gets it all, wont. He who works for it, will. - Nemesio

I - Pod Nano.. Easy 2 Use.. Compact.. Works Great With I-Tunes..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oldschool player here. PapaSmurf 1 1,282 05-18-2016, 12:37 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon