Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The difference between Canada and U.S.

I guess the main difference I can see is that we seem to have better things to do than go around slamming other countries.

Hmmm could that be why the ONLY other country that seems to have a problem with us is our neighbours to the south?

eh either way I have no problem with Americans so I really don't want to get into it lol. Both sides have so many misconceptions of each other that it is hilarious. You wanna good laugh? Rent "Canadian Bacon" Michael Moore movie takes a good shot at both Americans and Canadians Smile

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109370/

that was a michael moore movie? fuk i hate him, but i loved the movie and candy's final movie Sad

but the reason we like 2 pick on canada and their inhabitants is cuz ur different........ but not quite that much. that and u don't take offense 2 anything (watch canadian bacon Tongue )

c, mexicans, on the other hand, get offended over EVERYTHING. say "essay" wrong and it's fukin war, holmes.

plus canadians aren't very "proud" of where they come from. again, take mexicans... no matter how many generations ago a mexicans' ancestors came across the border, they still gotta plaster "michoacan" or "jalisco" or whatever other fukin mexican state they're from, all over their vehicle. :roll:
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

lol, quite the contrary, most Canadians are fiercely proud of our country. We just... I dunno don't like to shove it in other peoples faces lol. But watch us at an international ice hockey tournament Smile losing just isn't an option lmao.

But yeah getting all up in arms about being teased seems kinda dumb, I think one thing we have if nothing else is a sense of humour Big Grin

as proved by the number of comedians we produce for american movies
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

notice there's no "canadian" movies :?
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

Typical Americans :roll: Always starting something for nothing. LOL!! We put them in bags so as not to create more waste. They are sold here in the plastic gallon jugs also, but the bags take much less space in your fridge. Ah, once again us Canadians have thought it out a bit more, and a bit better then our pushy neighbours from the south. LOL!! All in good fun, but get a life!!! Tongue Big Grin
Noob, what Noob...

nothing wrong with canada except for their backward thinking and them living in ingloos. Ohh and the part where they fucked themselves in the last election. Minority government real good! lol

also the country that blames the US for its recent crime rise because we (US) produce the guns that are involved in the crimes. Last time I checked you still have to pull the trigger. See what im saying backwards thinking and trying to push the blame towards someone else.

Three words Mad Cow Disease. Seems to be a recurring problem in that country.

The list goes on and on. But it's all in good fun so I will stop. Besides all I can expect for comebacks are bush and we burned down your white house :roll:

thebunneh Wrote:Three words Mad Cow Disease. Seems to be a recurring problem in that country
gotta like this one
how come the last case in the US could NOT but traced to canada?
hum... makes you think eh
[Image: club.gif]

makes me think what?

and wow how could i forget the SARS incident Smile

I agree, Canada is too relaxed in many ways. The only thing the US does wrong is think that they do everything correct and that everything they have is the best and the largest. I think there are good and bad points of each country, but if given the chance or I make the chance myself, I would happily and quickly move to the US because the options for life are so much more broad and it is a TRUE economy where you can make whatever you want out of yourself. The idiotic weight-pushing government we have makes it ILLEGAL for a farmer to sell grain in the US at a higher price, does that make sense? Does it make sense that the farmer is facing large fines and PRISON time for making an intelligent decision? Stupid. Bring on California, Texas or Hawaii any day, I fukkin hate it here.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And Canada wins the gold SmokinDank 8 2,167 03-06-2010, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  Canada 4 Me Un_ReaL- 8 2,368 07-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon