Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The rich get richer and the poor get poorer...

LOL. It's a game. It kills time for me. I don't mind experence changes. Yeah memebership does help a lot. I barly in to forth session and I at 17 almost 18. It is become a pain to find people same lvl at this point cuz can't find many people that on same time I am to lvl with.

But this is ment to kill time.. go with tha flow...if want more get graphic card game like mentioned before

*shrugs*

I play 15 minutes a day and have already made it to level 21.

It must be very hard to gain levels, at least if you're as smart as a common house plant.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

skogey10 Wrote:*shrugs*

I play 15 minutes a day and have already made it to level 21.

It must be very hard to gain levels, at least if you're as smart as a common house plant.
Getting there and keeping a good ratio, a whole different story :wink:
Takes hours of spaming Sad

Digital_Magic

eRazorzEDGE Wrote:and 2 bscar and the other person whom sucks ass at leveling..... all things being equal (i.e. playing time), the person with the membership will get more credits and hence more NW and a bigger gap can be placed between that person and any1 else his level and hence faster leveling.

Thats the thing though, I really don't have the time to put into it during the week, so I get left behind quickly. I can make it up during the weekend, but that usually depends on what I have going on then too.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

well, the ppl who play more r the ppl who get somewhere faster, pretty simple if u ask me :?
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon