Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for web page designers

i have a new site im starting up. and we are gonna offer services such as, custom graphics, banners , and webpages.if any one is interested please email me. [email protected]. or if u have questions leave something here

edit. u will be paid 5-500 dollars depending what it is that has to be done lol

More depth please?
||WiReD||

basicly my site will offer people that don't no how to make those things. the chance to purchase one and the people i have doing them will get paid to do it for the customer. if u no what ur doing its easy money

200mphblur Wrote:basicly my site will offer people that don't no how to make those things. the chance to purchase one and the people i have doing them will get paid to do it for the customer. if u no what ur doing its easy money

You're starting a business and nobody can understand you.

I will walk you through a bit here on how to sound more intelligent and maybe change the way you think, talk, and live.

The following are comparisons. Blurtalk will be first, second will be everyone else. Boingboing = jump and so on.

basicly = basically
no = know
i = I
u = you
no = know
ur = you're
its = it's

So blur, as you can see, you are confusing and seem idiot-like.

Why wouldn't you simply say something like this:

I am starting a new site that will have services related to the online market. We will offer services such as custom graphics, banners, and any type of webpage they can imagine. If anyone is interested in producing the material for the customers at a rate of $5 and up, depending on the service or work, please email me at [email protected] with any questions or concerns that you may have. Thank you.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

lol thats why im not handling any of that. glynn is gonna do most of that. i just need to find people. and yes i can't spell, im dumb as a rock, and i know these things all ready. but if you don't like the way i type and say what i say... then don't read it.

Nah man, you aren't as dumb as a rock, I have talked to you and you are actually pretty smart about some things. You've got me beat on computers that's for sure. All I am saying or trying to impress is that if you put a bit more time into what you write things will turn out a lot better, including first impressions from potential customers and staff Wink
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

lol well i type so fast i always use short hand for like everything. and alot of the time i mess up my spelling. but yea i need people bad that can do that for me. im still having my main site developed. gotta figure out how im gonna do some of the stuff. but yea any one interested please email me.

edit- and yes i can spell most the time and type things correctly. i have to for school, but when im home on the internet lol thats a different story

A few things, do we 'helpers' need to pay you anything before we start? etc...
||WiReD||

no but me and glynn get a % of the total cost. which will normally be 25% of the cost. so its a 75/25 split.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Join the Midnite Challenge Myspace page! Admin 1 1,254 08-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Last Post: johncory25

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon