Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fresh Meat..

heyy panddaa long time no talk aha. I think im back for next session, i always come back and forth once and awhile but for some reason this time im hooked, cant get off the damn game... been playing for 5 days and im up to 3.1 bill NW, lvl 29, 409/17 ratio and in my own gay little crew today alone i have got 36cms so far.. so ya. I want top crew next session, ive been waiting SO damn long, peace bro
[Image: MCFSigJPGEE.jpg]

dan is mia, hes busy moving around , work and such. But if u need help message me.

Im tokkiez in game.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

did someone honestly bring up a 2 year old thread.

this is when i agree with suicide...
Contract_Killers

haha yea i saw that and was like wtf??

but what if panda came in this next round to run his top crew... haha

0_o ... im going to get creamed next round.

im shocked you would run aganst me Nate and Dan !

=(
Black__Metal

i read this shit sooo confused.. i was liek wtf, dan doesnt have internet... hes not around... hrmmm

then i realized it was SO old, haha.

Ahh a good little lauyghafter
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

sjgrox2x Wrote:i read this shit sooo confused.. i was liek wtf, dan doesnt have internet... hes not around... hrmmm

then i realized it was SO old, haha.

Ahh a good little lauyghafter

Oh f**k .... i feel like a noob ... :eek:
Black__Metal

Lmao @ all of this. It was my bad guys, didnt even see how old this thread was. I miss pandderr, havent talked to him in a long ass time.
[Image: MCFSigJPGEE.jpg]

Freshexp Wrote:Lmao @ all of this. It was my bad guys, didnt even see how old this thread was. I miss pandderr, havent talked to him in a long ass time.

no stress bro lol .

yea Danny got no internet atm as seth said ..its hard to get hold of his white ass
Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon