Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto.Play. (Raymond/Crescent/ ALL PLAYERS)

OKay, I cannot friggin figure out how to do a poll on this thing, so sorry.

I have come to understand that many HATE AP. I myself, dont like it so much because of non-spenders have no chance at all for top crew or IDE. Take it out. I believe reading your 'FAQ' and reading this. Now before you read it, i in all means and way, promise, this is not a way of criticizing either Raymond or Crescent or CI in any fortune...follow as..

Do you have a fair play policy?

Yes, we have invested a great deal of time and resources to ensure that our members are getting an honest and fair game each and every game. We understand that your money is on the line and if you are not confident in our software then nobody wins in the long run. We are in the business of providing fair and equitable player-to-player tournament software. Because our members are not playing against the "house" our concern is not who wins the game but that each player has an equal opportunity at winning.

..to me, that FAQ states, this game will/should be fair to every member. Does AP allow everyone a fair chance at winning? no.

Back when the legit racing was here, a fair chance was a fair chance just like you have stated in the above statement. Each player would have to race to get exp, when then turns to networth and so forth. If someone had a membership, that would help yes. But, those who cant buy memberships, have absolutely no chance at winning...

I hope this is enough motivation to take AP out, if a poll throughout the in-game in MC is needed for a whole round to determine if AP should be implemented or not, that is fine, and I would do everything in my power and will to help you set that up.

So my idea is..

Either take out AP.

or...

let the community choose and as follows......

Implement a poll with the following...(1 question, 2 answers)

Question: Should AP (autoplay) continue in MidNiteChallenge?
Option 1: Yes
Option 2: No

Run that for one whole session, at the end, give out results, or implement the results after you have answered.

Please please please take this into consideration, as I myself do not think this is too bad of an idea.

Thanks for your time to whomever it may concern.

-Nate.

imho ap can be a good thing, look at ts. but as it stands now in mc it will probably be the death of mc. having the ap ppl still showing on the online racers page makes it a pain in the ass to find ppl who are actually online to race

altho tbh i got turned away from racing when they put the nw cap in
[Image: club.gif]

Ok....I will start by saying that I am sure that Ray and cres look at the $ comming in when they asses if AP is worth the effort. Having said that, to get top crew I have personaly spent less since AP (only my membership) AP is by no means perfect but is part of MC's evolution..If they game was still the same as it was in ver1 It would be dead now. You can't have the same old game and expect it not to go stale.

What is needed is fine tunning of AP. Simple things like finding a balance for cm's gained.....Less cm's with AP and more for online racing. Same goes for exp.
The online page needs to be sorted...But you still need to be able to see the status of those with AP ( maybe on a different page).

AP should stop working every couple of hours making ppl have to log in to get their AP back on again.

Working should also be effected...You should need to win online races before working not just AP races.

I can't be fucked thinking or typing any more but my point is AP is a good thing it just needs to be tweeked a little. It does seem that every time there is change in this game ppl whine and carry on and when there is not any change ppl whine and carry on, Its a no win situation. The only thing that is consistant is the ppl winning, I have seen good players from ver 1 be good players in ver 2, same goes for with and with out AP..The game changes but not those on top.......VOTE 1 [AP]

P.S My mc days are numbered so pm in game or in forums for next round...I will be running a crew for Icon less freaks...just like i once was...
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

I understand where your coming from JOE. But you have to remember, as st ated in FAQ, its not about who wins, its about everyone has an equal chance to win.

I dont find this equal.

Cheers.

Not every one will be happy with how the game works with or with out AP....As for equal well those winning say its fine and those not winning say its not..But remember it is a level playing feild, all players have the same game with the same advantages and disadvantages..Thus making the ganme equal or 'the same' for all players. I know you will say AP is for members only but all players have the opportunity to be members...The game is the same for all players...I think ppl miss the point.. AP needs to be fine tunned or removed not because it is unfair but because it takes to much out of the game.....
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

I honestly would like to see AP taken out all together. I'm not sure if Ray's bringing in more money now that there's AP, but it's retarded if you ask me.
You don't want bots or macros, but then you make one and call it legal, then give it to people who can buy a membership? AP is going to ruin the game, it took ALL of the fun out of racing, I am doing descently this round and i'm not even trying.

I log in two or three times a day to work my credits and to level up. It's insanely easy for people who know what they're doing.
The best part of the game was the racing, i'm not trying to put anyone down, but now that there's AP, look at top crew. It's been the SAME group of people winning over and over again because they have money or prize credits to blow to get to high NW's and to get CMs and make CBR and win with ease round after round.

I would much rather race for 10 hours a day to win top crew, but that's just me.

There's my 10 cents, i'll check back in a day or four Tongue
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:I honestly would like to see AP taken out all together. I'm not sure if Ray's bringing in more money now that there's AP, but it's retarded if you ask me.
You don't want bots or macros, but then you make one and call it legal, then give it to people who can buy a membership? AP is going to ruin the game, it took ALL of the fun out of racing, I am doing descently this round and i'm not even trying.

I log in two or three times a day to work my credits and to level up. It's insanely easy for people who know what they're doing.
The best part of the game was the racing, i'm not trying to put anyone down, but now that there's AP, look at top crew. It's been the SAME group of people winning over and over again because they have money or prize credits to blow to get to high NW's and to get CMs and make CBR and win with ease round after round.

I would much rather race for 10 hours a day to win top crew, but that's just me.

There's my 10 cents, i'll check back in a day or four Tongue

agreed 100%. I mean JOE, i understand where your coming from, but what have you done to help make top crew besides not lose cms and cruise and work?

not much, i mean, wouldnt you rather be known as, a hardcore fukin racer?

instead of...yeah ap won it! good job buddie..

my 2 cents. hehe..peace.

agree with nate and dan.. i use to spend hours and hours on here racing each day loved it..hell i would log onto my crews account and race 4 accounts at atime thats how much i enjoyed it... now its like meh i really do feel sorry for the peeps that sit online trying to find others to race..as whoever are online really anit ...AP...

anyways meh

AI2SeNaL Wrote:agree with nate and dan.. i use to spend hours and hours on here racing each day loved it..hell i would log onto my crews account and race 4 accounts at atime thats how much i enjoyed it... now its like meh i really do feel sorry for the peeps that sit online trying to find others to race..as whoever are online really anit ...AP...

anyways meh
That was the best part about the game! We all used to love sitting here racing, I cannot say that I would sit here for 10-15 hours a day like I used to, but I definitely would spend more time on the game if there was no AP.
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

I think ap should be tooken out or new stuff as JOE added
Mabey you canot have the same people over and over in the same crew so a new crew always wins like Topshift mabye and i think they should give AP to non memebers but you have to log in every 2 hours to make it work and every 5 hours for memebers

They should also make a new working method like level 57 work 1000 credits you can make 4.5 bil Thats just too much

I think AP is worth the 6 doller you buy it for but it is not fair to other people It is killing MC becuase Online Racing Game i think MC is classified under and with AP is mc a Online Racing Game?

I also think AP killed These Forums and Randy forums becuase who wants to stay online all day and just let AP do you work

Im Half and Half for this one AP is good with some stuff but Its bad for other stuff

Thats my 2 cents

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can We Make Auto entry ymcmb2 29 11,518 06-14-2015, 02:36 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crescent kao. Read! 2ndbase 4 2,075 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Raymond or Cres Gangster___Pimp 3 1,807 06-21-2010, 07:40 PM
Last Post: fast_fry
  Ron raymond or crescent. Tokkiez 7 2,575 06-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Morad... Raymond,.. Someone... Joey 4 1,930 02-02-2010, 12:17 PM