Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody????

idk hun does he not like u?? and if i get skogey i will see if he could mayb get rom3o if u wanted
Brookiee

nates crew looks alright... but really i have no idea what every1 will be doing crew wise...

XxXBrookieeXxX Wrote:idk hun does he not like u?? and if i get skogey i will see if he could mayb get rom3o if u wanted

romeo and ross are real good mates.. but like i say it depends on what he is doing and what he promised to others..:p

i can get romeo....

hmmmm...i might actually have to play now
SpamaticS - Slick

also if bryce was playing hard still..Sad but i think hes had enuf esp with the AP thing

who is bryce??? lol and who is going to be in nates crew??? but slicknsxy u better play if im n ur crew hehehe
Brookiee

lol

dude we're going to need more then a 6 man crew.....
SpamaticS - Slick

icons mean nothing..look at how many i have and i dont even know how to play this game Tongue

XxPakixX Wrote:icons mean nothing..look at how many i have and i dont even know how to play this game Tongue

thats true bout the icons.. playing this round paki..?

XxXBrookieeXxX Wrote:who is bryce??? lol and who is going to be in nates crew??? but slicknsxy u better play if im n ur crew hehehe

Who is going to be in my crew?

spenders.

bwhahahahaha. Nah, we will give others competition thats for sure. goodluck to ya'll if you decide to run!
WiReD_________

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon