Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE BEST ENGINE SWAP!

I bet the putting the 350 in the safari was a pain in the ass

hydromike Wrote:I bet the putting the 350 in the safari was a pain in the ass

For the most part it actually wasn't to bad. But I did have all the proper tools, hoist etc. The only hard part was taking the front end out as in rad supports etc.
Noob, what Noob...

ah_jokah Wrote:What do yu think is the best and cheapest engline swap for a car?

a 350 small block into a Honda Insight
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

I can't remember the website, but a couple of years ago I seen a video on the net of a Ford Focus that a guy put a smallblock in. The video was shot at night, but you could see and hear the motor in it, it was a costly swap I imagine. If I can find the website I'll post it.

This is not the same one, but it's the only one I could find

http://www.ford-v8-focus.com/index.html

I saw a Mitsubishi 3000GT Vr-4 (twin turbo) with a v8 dodge 440 swapped into it. The guy even switched the rear badge to read "Vr-440" lol.

revs Wrote:I saw a Mitsubishi 3000GT Vr-4 (twin turbo) with a v8 dodge 440 swapped into it. The guy even switched the rear badge to read "Vr-440" lol.

I bet that was badass! Big Grin

hydromike Wrote:I can't remember the website, but a couple of years ago I seen a video on the net of a Ford Focus that a guy put a smallblock in. The video was shot at night, but you could see and hear the motor in it, it was a costly swap I imagine. If I can find the website I'll post it.
im sorry but a 5.0 in a focus is just sick and would love to have 1
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

Spunky69 Wrote:
hydromike Wrote:I can't remember the website, but a couple of years ago I seen a video on the net of a Ford Focus that a guy put a smallblock in. The video was shot at night, but you could see and hear the motor in it, it was a costly swap I imagine. If I can find the website I'll post it.
im sorry but a 5.0 in a focus is just sick and would love to have 1

Hell yeah it would be, I'm still waiting for somebody to put a 350 in a cavalier

hydromike Wrote:Hell yeah it would be, I'm still waiting for somebody to put a 350 in a cavalier

they'd probably have to convert it to rwd or else it would just be a mess :lol:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video of inside a combustion chamber while the engine is running! Admin 1 1,593 11-06-2007, 03:05 PM
Last Post: TheJMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon