Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE BEST ENGINE SWAP!

ah_jokah Wrote:What do yu think is the best and cheapest engline swap for a car?

any honda is universial and use about 7 diffeant bolt sizes...there are the easist by far....other then that andything under 1992 is easy.
sig

id like to see an LS2 go into a cavi that would be sweet but i dont think those are very cheap unless you find a vette that was crashed in the back

cwa311 Wrote:id like to see an LS2 go into a cavi that would be sweet but i dont think those are very cheap unless you find a vette that was crashed in the back

Like this maybe? :twisted:

[Image: 0840145685460.jpg]
Noob, what Noob...

hydromike Wrote:I can't remember the website, but a couple of years ago I seen a video on the net of a Ford Focus that a guy put a smallblock in. The video was shot at night, but you could see and hear the motor in it, it was a costly swap I imagine. If I can find the website I'll post it.

it was the whole drive line to a cobra mustang. ran 12.9 in the quarter on a stock motor with only a cai and custom exhaust. even stock headers.

to much wheels spin they said. bled the tires to like 32 psi and had 4 people in the car..

my swap how about a srt4 into a 1st gen neon. one adapter the rest is drop in and bolt up.
96 neonwith full srt4 swapp and standalone running 20psi.

1fast2liter Wrote:
hydromike Wrote:I can't remember the website, but a couple of years ago I seen a video on the net of a Ford Focus that a guy put a smallblock in. The video was shot at night, but you could see and hear the motor in it, it was a costly swap I imagine. If I can find the website I'll post it.

it was the whole drive line to a cobra mustang. ran 12.9 in the quarter on a stock motor with only a cai and custom exhaust. even stock headers.

to much wheels spin they said. bled the tires to like 32 psi and had 4 people in the car..

my swap how about a srt4 into a 1st gen neon. one adapter the rest is drop in and bolt up.

Do you have any pics of it? I'd like to see that, I like the 1st gen neons minus the motor

SyNt3K Wrote:easiest engine swap for me ever.... i shit you not, my radio controlled car, eezy az...lol

do i win, do i get a prize now? :?

:lol: hahaha my gut it hurts haha
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

I know of two guys in Edmonton that have done a blown 302 into a Miata.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

skogey10 Wrote:I know of two guys in Edmonton that have done a blown 302 into a Miata.

A good friend of mine told me a long time ago that he knew a guy that put a 5.0 in a Miata and I never believed him until I looked it up on the web! I think that is one of the best swaps, I wasn't even thinking about the Miata!

D1STURB3D Wrote:id like to see an LS2 go into a cavi that would be sweet but i dont think those are very cheap unless you find a vette that was crashed in the back

i think you mean an LS 1 ....and they are found in other things besides corvettes.

LS2 went in the vette after the LS1 did. the ls2 is also found in GTOs and some SSRs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video of inside a combustion chamber while the engine is running! Admin 1 1,593 11-06-2007, 03:05 PM
Last Post: TheJMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon