Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE BEST ENGINE SWAP!

What do yu think is the best and cheapest engline swap for a car?
jOkErKiDD__

ummm, any specific make or model in mind or just random... if random well thats easy... the flintones have the foot mobile right, just replace the flintones... easy az...

and yes i know someone will drop a comment such as, its got no engine, so in that matter... mini cooper straight out, you can almost lift it out with ya hands... but thats just my opinion :roll: :?
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

LOL! Need a bit more info, such as the car, year, the exsisting engine as of now, transmission etc. etc...
Noob, what Noob...

well any car and model...juss wanted to see wat ppl think the best swap is :wink:
jOkErKiDD__

well ive helpd a buddy do a swap in a 88 S-10...from a 4 banger to a 350 which was very easy i thought......only problem was had to beat the firewall back alil for the distributar to fit other than that it was cake
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

easiest engine swap for me ever.... i shit you not, my radio controlled car, eezy az...lol

do i win, do i get a prize now? :?
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

The easiest to do is a B16 into a civic..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

yeah honda's are easy to swap engines with...
jOkErKiDD__

Spunky69 Wrote:well ive helpd a buddy do a swap in a 88 S-10...from a 4 banger to a 350 which was very easy i thought......only problem was had to beat the firewall back alil for the distributar to fit other than that it was cake

I'll agree with this one, s-10's and blazers are easy to put a V-8 in. I never messed around with a Honda though

ah_jokah Wrote:well any car and model...juss wanted to see wat ppl think the best swap is :wink:

Well I have done many upgrade swap, 350sbc into my 89 Safari van. A 350 sbc into a 78 Mustang. (yes a chev engine). A TPI 350 into my 85 Monte SS. and these are just my own vehicles, not to mention all the ones I have done in the past at my old job. On that note... None were exactly easy really. Big Grin
Noob, what Noob...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video of inside a combustion chamber while the engine is running! Admin 1 1,593 11-06-2007, 03:05 PM
Last Post: TheJMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon