Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends/Ban

AirManAnf Wrote:
A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:
AirManAnf Wrote:
A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:I do realize that your very busy Ray, but this really needs to be fixed! I have way to many noobs at the same networth or close to it, challenging me and wasting valuable exp gaining time. and then I have many close to my NW who are raping me of my ratio badly too. I have sent messages asking many to stop nicely with no response or luck.

GET OFF HIS NAD'z !!!! :evil:

Who's?? Mine or Rays? If your referring to Ray's, "READ THE BEGINING OF MY POST!"

Ray's u Fool.. Cut him some slack.. SUCK THAT SHIT UP !!! :evil:

get off my cock
Take a toke
Smoke a Smoke
Drink a beer
Invade bitches
Invade tricks

Mecca .. no ones on ur cock ..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

look at dat bitch in my avy shes on mine
Take a toke
Smoke a Smoke
Drink a beer
Invade bitches
Invade tricks

AirManAnf Wrote:Ray's u Fool.. Cut him some slack.. SUCK THAT SHIT UP !!! :evil:

LOL!! What are you NEW!! I am not usually one to argue via the net, but go blow goats noob!!!!
Noob, what Noob...

A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:
AirManAnf Wrote:Ray's u Fool.. Cut him some slack.. SUCK THAT SHIT UP !!! :evil:

LOL!! What are you NEW!! I am not usually one to argue via the net, but go blow goats noob!!!!

sorry guy.. im not a noob... sigh.. people r so tuff over the internet these days.. :roll:
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

Damn thread hijackers.. this was a decent request lol

Oh and btw.. only a couple people were nice enough to remove me from their list.. there are still more people adding me than people taking me off, fighting an uphill battle here.. guess it'll just have to wait
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friends/Ban List R_Y_A_N 10 3,235 08-01-2007, 01:24 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon