Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forza Motorsport 2 [360]

ximastreetracerx Wrote:Someones vagina hurts.. anyways..

lmao.. :lol: i think so.. that person comes @ me for no reason @ all..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

Wraith has been around for a long time.. Maybe he was having a bad day.. Everyone's gotta vent every now and then..
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

lol
i just don't like that air guy, all i have read from him is shit.
And all he does is whore the forums with it.
Every section i look in i see his name as last post, i just don't see the point in whoring a forum. Especialy when he sounds like a noob that dosn't have a clue whats going on half the time :roll: just wastes my time looking through threads trying to find the good stuff

Digital_Magic

Not my fault if there is something in every topic that i choose 2 reply 2.. gosh.. if u dont like it then climb into ur lil hole and stay there...
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

did you boyz forget that this was a forza thread... let it go.. want a drink... double shot of jacks and coke yes??... lol... anyways, airman, i will smoke you at any racing game you like... the resin that gets spit from the exhaust... thats you at the races dude...lol... and wraith, similar but not same... thats challenge words, not fighting words ok... so keeps them shits real...

as for post whoring, you do alot of it dude and in my personal opinion, i think alot of them are just random posts to get the post count up, but each to their own... wraith was in a crew i was in last year some time i think, me and him got into some nasty convos in crew chat, but im over it, so hes aight with me right now, so are you airman, not that im trying to win votes, just saying what i feel had to be said is all... thats all and thanks for listening to me dribble some.
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

ximastreetracerx Wrote:Someones vagina hurts.. anyways..

I've never played Forza, but I'm a long time GT fan.. I stopped playing when they came out with that auto play bullshit.. I felt it took away from the game.. You had to set some time aside to play Professional GT3.. It's all about dedication.. and mines at 100% :wink:
the 24 hr race is crazy...u need ap
FORUM COMPETITION A WINNER

haha.. I see that as a challenge.. with AP there is no real challenge, run the fastest lap and click AP... If it wasn't there, you'd know that whoever won that race, played that game for 24 hours.. That's some serious gaming :wink:
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

SyNt3K Wrote:did you boyz forget that this was a forza thread... let it go.. want a drink... double shot of jacks and coke yes??... lol... anyways, airman, i will smoke you at any racing game you like... the resin that gets spit from the exhaust... thats you at the races dude...lol... and wraith, similar but not same... thats challenge words, not fighting words ok... so keeps them shits real...

as for post whoring, you do alot of it dude and in my personal opinion, i think alot of them are just random posts to get the post count up, but each to their own... wraith was in a crew i was in last year some time i think, me and him got into some nasty convos in crew chat, but im over it, so hes aight with me right now, so are you airman, not that im trying to win votes, just saying what i feel had to be said is all... thats all and thanks for listening to me dribble some.

We did Confusedhock:
shit sorry man lol i don't even remember that, but sprry 4 what ever i said ur 1 of the good 1's

Digital_Magic

wraith Wrote:
SyNt3K Wrote:did you boyz forget that this was a forza thread... let it go.. want a drink... double shot of jacks and coke yes??... lol... anyways, airman, i will smoke you at any racing game you like... the resin that gets spit from the exhaust... thats you at the races dude...lol... and wraith, similar but not same... thats challenge words, not fighting words ok... so keeps them shits real...

We did Confusedhock:
shit sorry man lol i don't even remember that, but sprry 4 what ever i said ur 1 of the good 1's

lol... its all good man, like i said im over it... i was a hella no0b then so you know, but now... well im just a no0b... aghhh, that ap word makes me sick... really, dont like it, didnt like it, will never like it... thats my 2 cents so its free... enjoy!! :lol:
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forza Motorsport 2 MC_Alumni 9 5,214 06-25-2010, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Ishmeet

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon