Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats TBA

Quote:tba got deep pockets for me to beat them isnt a walk in park
we do have deep pockets.. i may not be one of them.. i dont have pockets on my britches.. rofl.. BUT.. i have the Cms getting part down.. i believe bluntsmoker and shizzle are joining.. that means maxxed out Cms in about 4 days :grin: so yes.. it WONT be a walk in the park... from what i hear.. that NSX krew u have there romeo.. will be good.. it gives me something to do all day!
and as for us TBA ppl.. we cant stop triing like we did this round.. we had 1 week left.. ppl started losing Cms.. that CANT happen next round.. we will have better competition not dissin ur krew Allan.. but BB4L2 + NSX will be harder to beat.. so lets not stop triing when we get that lead!
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Matt why you talk such things... ? Did crew name matter 4 u ? This seassion was ours like it was Nicklas crew's... so don't [censored] with those things....
o_O

Everyone goes on bitching sprees when they have their crew names taken, but when Glynn takes an old one an makes it his own. Its all cool.

Nicke branded that crew name. An Glynn took it. Seems no different to n00bs knocking off Kronic if you ask me.

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!
lets get nicke up on dis bitch..
do u have a problem with Glynn using your old krew's name?
shut the fvck up and play da damned game matt..
i dont see a fvcken trademark on Total_Domination..
Glynn was just describing what our krew did this round..

Like it said on the crew message how can u totally dominate as a crew in gold there was only ever1 crew that tried there an also a crew thats only around for a single round aint dominated nothin.

Kronic would of fitted the bill of Total Domination
Guess Who?

truthfully..
i dont like the name Total_Domination..
yes.. thats what we did.. but the name.. can we call it Corny next round?? if i was on when the name was chosen monday morning.. whenever.. i wouldn't have allowed it to be called that..
i'd prefer to have BW..
or even kept it TBA Undecided

So wat changes will there be?
who is leaving and who is joining?????

Digital_Magic

i'm staying..
skogey's prolly staying.. doubt skull basher is..
mostly everyone..
not sure who we are booting to make room for shizzle and blunt tho.. skullbasher is 1 spot.. not sure who the next person is Undecided
randy staying this round?

I see your point cubby, but look at this ok....

The original TD had the top 7 spots on the top 25. 1-7 were members. Throughout the whole round. 12 of the 15 members were in the top 25. So lets see half of the top 25 were in the TD crew. 70% of the top 10 were in TD. All of the top 5, which were the spots were prizes were given out, were in TD. So lets look at it again. The original TD actually did that, TOTAL DOMINATION. In every aspect of the game. IDE went to a TD memeber. Most races won a TD memeber. The only stats that didnt have a TD member on the top was top HI and top CJ.
[Image: 30.png]

lol so much arguments over name

but modogg got a point

TBA OWNS and next sesh should be cool!

cheers panda!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats Drag-Master 24 4,129 04-28-2007, 12:09 PM
Last Post: AI2SeNaL
  Congrats to Night_Moves_4_Jamie $295,366,185 A_n_i_M_a_L_ 4 1,450 09-29-2005, 08:30 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Congrats PANDAhumpnMONKEY 8 1,983 06-26-2005, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Cindyxd

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon