Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow. Tie for Top Car Thieves

SSg will get it most likely because his Username showed first.
All I need is One Mic.

rofl... i stand by my decision that they should just give the medal to the third place car thief :grin:

Top 10 Car Thieves
SjGrOx2x 144
N_E_T_S_T_O_R_M 144
Midnite_Rider 44

*practices showing off his new bling*

1 more cj and one of them could have definetly had it.. is it that hard.. u got 144 y couldn't u get 145
[r][h][s]

its more to it than that buddy

lol and midnite, if it wasnt for those pesky '1's you guys would have a 3 way tie Confusedhocked: :p
*insert signature here*

Maybe they thought if they tied they would both get it. Rather than just be selfish an take it for themselves they tied for the the top spot.

Quote:Maybe they thought if they tied they would both get it. Rather than just be selfish an take it for themselves they tied for the the top spot.

That would be so nice of them.
All I need is One Mic.

i really really really doubt they agreed to tie...
AND those stats were there for 3 or so hours, im sure more cars were stolen in that time?

nope
thats how it stands :ooo:
*insert signature here*

lol. i thought about that sharing thing.lol.. b/c it was a pretty close competition the whole period, u know?? and RHS, it is DEFINITELY not that easy to just find sum1 cruisin and CJ them.lol.. esp since sgjorx got 4th place.lol.. if he got caught doin a CJ, he coulda ended up like midnite_rider.lolz. 20mill in debt.LMFAO!! :p

yeah true
[r][h][s]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car Thieves kart94racer 12 3,897 07-07-2005, 10:41 PM
Last Post: numba1stuna76

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon