Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP exploit!!

same as last round, look at their history!

There has only been 60 races run, the game clock can confirm this at 4 minutes per race.

Top 10 Most Races Won
I_LOVE_BRITT 111
HeartBeatStoper 94
modogg85 93
X-Murderr 90
AP_X-P-L-O-I-T 90
Boondock_Saint 88
HTFU_78 85
SS_Goku 80
U_N_i_Q_U_E 79
DIO__B_R_A_N_D_O 75

I'm okay with it as long as everyone can do it and not be banned. Whats the deal here?
Milf Pleaser

Just let it ride man.. Big Grin
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

its being taken care of bitchy ass mike just quit crying about losing top crew last session

i hope ur fucking happy w/this and its nothing anyone can do about having people on ap

Confusedhock: Bad day 2 day ?

no not really just tired of his meaningless bitching and raymond buying into it...the server crashes, hacking, burning kk, and now the fucking ap glitch not my fault u got shitty software and a vet that can't handle losing...can't help it i fill an ap list and it auto sends as AP ([/u]Auto Play)

krazyman06 Wrote:no not really just tired of his meaningless bitching and raymond buying into it...the server crashes, hacking, burning kk, and now the ******* ap glitch not my fault u got shitty software and a vet that can't handle losing...can't help it i fill an ap list and it auto sends as AP ([/u]Auto Play)

kevin you may be a legend in sh but your not a legend in mc mike is a ufckin legend if you wanted to fuck you over he could do it quite easily
mecca :postwhore:

well i hate to say this i know im no legend on mc its a game im decent at but its all $$$ experience...and he is just bitching about the fact he lost he knew about the glitch last session and there is nothing i can do about a faulty program...as well as i know a few of his crewmembers new of the glitch bc i told them myself...so i don't see a really big deal about it.

2nd point i have...when ap would accept like 10 races most wins was what 24k or so...well last session people had 15-16k doesn't seem fishy to anyone so raymond shoulda figured this out. so i don't see why im being penalized for knowing about a well documented glitch in which others admit using..just not right

krazyman06 Wrote:well i hate to say this i know im no legend on mc its a game im decent at but its all $$$ experience...and he is just bitching about the fact he lost he knew about the glitch last session and there is nothing i can do about a faulty program...as well as i know a few of his crewmembers new of the glitch bc i told them myself...so i don't see a really big deal about it.

2nd point i have...when ap would accept like 10 races most wins was what 24k or so...well last session people had 15-16k doesn't seem fishy to anyone so raymond shoulda figured this out. so i don't see why im being penalized for knowing about a well documented glitch in which others admit using..just not right

maybe if someone informed ray of this bug then it wuold be all figured out like it is right now
mecca :postwhore:

DING DING DING LETS GET IT ON !!!

Cry me a fucking river

You add people to your AP list and you max it out, you log off (AP) and you watch the races come by

Anyone can fucking do it, its not a fucking bug
All I need is One Mic.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon