Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FORUM COMPETITION A [WINNER = xUNiQuE]

now alz we gotta do is wait for romiho to hook up unique with his shyit
Orgasm Donor

joedabooger Wrote:now alz we gotta do is wait for romiho to hook up unique with his shyit
sweeeet Big Grin

strEetRAcer Wrote:Congrats Unique.. I think I helped him out though :wink: He should share lol

..sorry about rippin on the beetle angie, was a little upset haha.. i wanted to win

Yea lol I went through the list you put and i saw the Mercedes 500E. So I searched it up on google and saw the picture. So yea anyway i saw the car and thats one of my favorite mercedes, so i picked it. Big Grin

*sorry for the double post

and the person on page 2 went for the wrong merc, the gullwing

that was the hint

streetracer hooked you up tho :-P
Orgasm Donor

CHEATER !!!
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

I'm angry I was the one that said gullwing and I asked Rom3o on msn if I was close or if it was someone else and he sed it wasnt me so then i didnt guess the other merc I feel sad =(

The prize is a custom avatar and a custom member title.

There is prob gonna be more comps possibly with credit prizes.
H3avenB0und aKa: Lil-Luceifer

I turned to the darkside, just for the cookies =)

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

I was gettin pissed off.. lol.. made a whole page of notes and finally got it down to those on the list.. I wouldn't have guessed that E Class any time soon though
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

yea man rmeo said on first page that there will be other compettions with other prizes like creds and etc

sorry heaven, check the chat logs i didnt say it was someone, or it wasnt you i just brushed of the entire question and said som1 on page 2 was close.

GOOD COMP PEOPLE.

thx alot for posting and sticking to the rules and making shit interesting.

COMPETITION A W1NN0R = xUNiQuE

il contact u further via PM.

Please stay tuned stay active, il follow up with another comp soon, with a different prize, but i will have opportunities for people to have another shot at something like this.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon