Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poker?

PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
wonderwoman Wrote:or a nba live 2007 tourny 8)

There is already enough black people in Madden, so why would I step to basketball? I'm hella just kidding, but I think the basketball series are weak. I only ever liked the March Madness games. But we tried a tourney with Major League Baseball 2K7, but everybody said I cheated cuz I played strategicaly instead of just swinging for the fences.. :?

Play off are good if their good teams lol NCAA is always fuckin great if we were to have a sport contest for ps2 or sumin id say it should be boxing
mecca :postwhore:

PS2? I think is time for an upgrade there are currently 4 systems that have come out since PS2. Rock the NHL 07 and I am in or basically any first person shooter on 360
Don't Fuck with Vendetta

lets have a halo tourney
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

whats the point to buy a new system if you never play video games anymore?
mecca :postwhore:

Amped8000 Wrote:lets have a halo tourney

In my opinion, Halo is weak shit compared to Gears of War. But since I moved I still haven't bothered with hooking my XBOX Live up. But as soon as I get back to playin' the 360, I'll have to play some of you guys in some games.

My Gamertag is "ImaN00bie2 253". I don't have many games. I hardly play the thing at all. I had games coming out of my ass on that PS2 and regular XBOX, but sold those when I got the 360..
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

i play on fulltilt.

speaking of poker anyone heading out or going to watch the WSOP in Vegas?

Imma be there , planning on attending the main event! plus a couple other small touneys!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online Poker joedabooger 13 3,107 04-23-2007, 02:52 PM
Last Post: johncory25

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon