Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teaching HI

Hye all..can someone teach me how to HI? not trying to be a perfect Hier but only know how to HI edi its ok for me..hope i can get someone who can teach for the truth not just BS only..i attempt around 900k get caught around 120 but no one i get Hit..dunno why..using 5/149 also cant get it..sorry for my broken english..i know that the old player who play since 2000 now quit MC edi..atleast we have a new generation like me Tongue ..plz plz plz teach me..sorry if i do a mistake or rude with u all..i'm only the noob who need to learn and learn more about this games..

msn= [email protected]

Ingame name= B_U_B_Y_E

dont know nower days but 5/151 used to work for me

and 5/89 il give them a decent try once my attemps are up

how about the timing? izzit true? how to use timing coz the clock is very fast...if internet slow how to use the time

you touch it. Then time slows down. :lol:

JK JK JK JK :lol:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

wasnt it every 15 seconds?, i dont know 100% i never got this part its why i was never getting many hits

also, watch the game countdown clock. I hit best when the seconds are between :58-:50 , :26-:20 , or :08-:00.
***im adding to this as I go, so it might not be in order. When I think of stuff, ive been just adding the info as I go***
I know some of you have heard about the 15min timing thing, it is bullshit. You can HI any hour of the day with the write # and write timing. When you do HI someone you can hit back and try again, about %60 of the time, it will let you HI the same person again. wait about 5-8 sec. also , if you hit on the 1st or 2nd try , log out , sign back in and wait 2 min. 90% of the time you can hit the same person within 2 tries again. If it works, sign out, back in and wait 1 min and try again. If you are trying to HI someone and you miss like 4 times. Stop and wait about 30 min and try again. DONT FORCE AN HI.
Side note - I can tell you everything there is to know about this game, but it is different for everyone. I have helped many people in this game and given them the same info im giving you. It works for them, but they do change the # sequence and things like that to their liking. If this doesn’t work for some reason, change up the # sequence. Sometimes you might want to try 3 #s, then sign out and back in and try again. just play with it. it does take practice , but you will get it.
Working
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

It use to be every 15 seconds or so cos i would hit at 55-05 27-33 39-41 44-46 49-51.

But now it's changed the 55-05 is still the same but thats about it.
H3avenB0und aKa: Lil-Luceifer

I turned to the darkside, just for the cookies =)

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

oh yeah invert all those top numbers in my last post, for example when it said 08-00, its 00-08
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

there is no perfect formula for HI'ing no perfect number, nothing is exact or well known trust me ive tried to find one but nothing works 100% the time...so this post is basically useless buy some creds and mess around w/various numbers no need to spam 5/0 doesn't matter attempts

Stolen Cars: 31
Home Invasions: 13
Attempted Thefts: 1194
You were caught: 188 times
proof enough i would hope

Lol that proved that you did need attempts not that you didnt.
H3avenB0und aKa: Lil-Luceifer

I turned to the darkside, just for the cookies =)

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon