Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell Who Lost CMS

i think there should be a message sent to us every time ppl in the crew lost cms tellin who it is
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

not abad idea but ave a limit say ifd they lose more than 20 or 50 u get teh msg
Guess Who?

Of course it is not a bad idea. i suggested this awhile back and they never done anything to it.
-xTechno

This has been mentioned a few times, it would always be something nice that would be added, but never is.
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

that would rock soo much! please please do this!!! i hate having to kick someone blindly cuz i think they lost the cms

yeah, and i hate it when people kick the wrong people blindly!!! :mad: lol :p

Glynn is gonna boot me for no reason! :grin:
and he's gonna make sure i enjoy it too! Cool
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

i also think the message being sent per who lost cms would be awsome that or it should automatically send the crew leader a message on who ever worked what they mad how many credits they used and if they lost cms
Nemesis_Program

just wanna revive this thread bcuz i'd like to know sumhow who is losing Cms.. MAKE IT HAPPEN RAYRAY!! :grin:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  or how bout icons for most races won and most races lost? msimon522 4 1,851 03-19-2007, 06:36 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon