Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how well do i hit? i think i suck and am the worst

Quote: i know people who go 100 + without spending and one of them just started HIing last session

yep. 115 and not a dime spent on HI'in. hard to keep up on the HI list w/o spending this session. if only i was here the last couple weeks it'd be different.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

6 cars and 96 HI's and I havnt spend a dime either. This is also my first session HIing.
"I love it here!
So many things and so many things of each thing."
-Homer

well i really don't spend alot of time hitting so i haven't really gotten good at it, be nice to get better but i cna't ever get anythign to work lol
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

I just started HIing this session and have spent $10 but currently have 90 hits

I know I suck compared to Skogey and everyone else on the list, but this is my first session trying it. my smallest combo so far is like 142, so i know i need more practice Wink but I'm proud of myself lol
QuickAl

Quote:well i really don't spend alot of time hitting so i haven't really gotten good at it, be nice to get better but i cna't ever get anythign to work lol
lol come on man... first u say it's cuz u don't spend, and now it's cuz u don't do it that often?? lolz.. w/e man, but if u don't care wut people are gonna say to u and bash u with, then why bother makin excuses?? lol

anyways, here's wut i've been able to do:
Stolen Cars: 38
Home Invasions: 13

i haven't spend at all, have only been theiving for half of last period, and i'm currently only playing in my 3rd session of REV2.lol.. Big Grin

stolen cars:10
home invasions:43
i always get around that every round i invade,oh and i dont buy any credits either,2nd round home invading Cool
in game name:Latino_heat

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does 2x Experience Suck? Here is your answer. calder12 29 5,286 06-05-2009, 08:28 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  you all suck XxPakixX 11 2,743 10-25-2007, 12:58 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  recruiters suck ass!!!!!!!! Dyna 31 6,806 03-25-2006, 11:37 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon