Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOVIN ON

hey he's cool so stfu u dipshit and go run along. and u need to talk to a counseler about ur anger u might hurt some one one these days
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

whats wit the caps does it make u look cool so if i put caps in all my [censored] eveyone will think im cool and why wee u mad bubba woudlt stick his broomstick in ur butt Confusedhocked:
mecca :postwhore:

ROFLMAO..... You must lack a dick cuz ure a huge one.... Did your bf stuff your ass last night??? Cuz ure full of [censored]....
BITCH SLAPS..... GET BACK TO WORK..... July-August Total=575,166,202 In 2 Weeks....

uhh oh wut did u say i don't understand idiots like u

and i dun no were that came from anyway i was sticking up for shadow so u can just stfu

I dont know who he is and i am bored as hell so i thought it would be fun to crash the boards since work is HELLA slow today.... Mecca you just need to stfu... You love caps and love broomsticks from you bf you lil cock boy...
BITCH SLAPS..... GET BACK TO WORK..... July-August Total=575,166,202 In 2 Weeks....

dont talk about ppl family read the dam rules :mad:
mecca :postwhore:

ur a retard

yea i was htinking about that lol but wasn't sure if that was violating the rules wasn't sure so i didn't say anyhting

200 whats your mc name???? LOL mecca might try and ass rape u if u stick up for him....

I come out of retirement jst to tell you this ryan(jdoggyfu80)
Ryan you only started the game again, wouldnt it be smart to make friends before making enimies, and member the £10 bet i was gonna make with you that you wouldnt get top 25 now you know why? Dude calme down and stop cursing so much, and we have an exam tomorrow so try to concentrate more on that! Am off again! good luck!
Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wass up with the time clock? It aint movin....... albocanada 2 1,048 09-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Last Post: kart94racer

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon