Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOVIN ON

I thought you and him were brothers or something, no?

lol i was joking wooo hoo it funny seeing ppl snap on the net cuz they cant i no u dont like me cuz i kept takin all ur models but
mecca :postwhore:

Quote:Your just an illiterate son of a bitch thats it....

AMEN!

and ur mad at me cuz i kept hiting ur dam crew member

man im loseing this now its getting confusing
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

If mecca was my brother id kill him... Bitch you take mods LOL cuz i got a shitty ratio... CUZ I HI YOUR BITCH ASS.... you hit my crew members??? You couldnt hit unstoppable why he is online and racing with 100 K creds..... So keep recruiting cuz it does nothing... you dumb [censored]...
BITCH SLAPS..... GET BACK TO WORK..... July-August Total=575,166,202 In 2 Weeks....

lol i got another hit thats 2 You successfully break into the house! You managed to steal $228, however you don't find any useful parts inside.

You also managed to steal:

0 units of fuel
0 units of nitrous
47 calendars

You leave undetected.

did i reply to u when i sadi the crew member no u noob and if u was my brother iw ould rpooly kick ur ass

lol ok look at the game counter i wounder if its a trick but man we have trashed this thread and the other thread lets make just one thread in flamewars so we can keep this undercontrol in one thread i'll go make it :grin:

yes i wanna amke a thred this has gotton my psot count up :o

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wass up with the time clock? It aint movin....... albocanada 2 1,048 09-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Last Post: kart94racer

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon