Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing but cheaters

Someone has hacked my buddies account and my guess is that it was filth. Good job keep up that great work! You know we all should take ray to court to get our money back.

first off was he hacked or did he give out his password like an idiot and get burned. second off you dont know who it was so dont make accusations or youll prolly wind up banned. and lastly, that wouldnt work just send in a support ticket and ray will deal with it, or ask a mod to please bring it up. but ask politely or trust me nothing will happen
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

your right i shouldnt make acquisations about filth getting into that account, but sorry i believe he did it and i cant prove it so there really isnt a point to saying it was him. Should have kept it to myself. I just want Goku to get his account back and to get the networth back to what it was.

Back to i was saying earlier to wussup when i warned him.

Even if your saying sorry that you accused romeo/filth its still not good enough. Where the f right do you have to accuse somebody when you have no proof? The only reason your accusing him because of whats happening lately. Find some proof son.

And i wont tolerate this kinda of behavior in this forum any longer.

This is one of the few outbreaks that ive seen from you xploit. The next one is a ban.

--

Wether or not goku got burned, its his fault. Want to know why? He probably gave out his password to somebody. Although ill address this to raymond when i see him online. Other than that, be nice. Im watching all of you.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

he did not give out his password. End of story on that because he's not stupid like that. Secondly if I cant accuse someone without proof how can romeo go and accuse him of starting a petition. Where's his proof of him starting it?

angela, so sexy when angry... xoxoxoxxoxoxo

lol :twisted:
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

heres a towel ...wipe yourslf up dude...ug ot some on ya pants Tongue

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon