Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Rating

Ok im confused, when i put turbos and superchargers on my car, they run slower then if i did just pure NA parts and weight reduction and port and polish upgrades?? so which is better high horsepower and high PR or fast car with no parts except for weight reduction and port and polish?????

Try test n tune.. and upgrade the turbos on ur car lol.. a combination of both will lead to faster times :roll:
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

You're obviously installing the wrong parts onto the car. What type of car do you have, tell me that and ill get you a parts list, once you hit a level around 30, all you really need is weight redo and port'n'polish to level 10, that should leave you PR around 1000 or a little less, any higher than 1000 is just a waste of feul/nos. Once you got weight redo and pnp, dyno to 100% then tnt the car and you'll be fine, hope this helps

my cobra has like 550 pr and it's doing high 8's low 9s with level 34 and only pnp/weight on top of the parts
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

i run 8.3 with just weight reduction

if u have lvl 10 weight reduction u dont need nethin else

but suspension of course
Orgasm Donor

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Power 2 Weight Ratio ? TheAirMan 1 1,658 12-14-2007, 08:43 AM
Last Post: vogelmanor
  car's power? ohwussup 9 2,702 05-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Last Post: rom3o™

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon