Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thx every1 fer a great year

i just wanna say thx to every1 who has taught me to play at the beginning when i 1st strarted...crazy cavy,sexy red,romeo,tyler,the boss......and i want to send a big thx out to Don aka OUTLAW fer bein a hell of a friend....but there is so much that has happned in the last week that i must part from the game for awile...hopefully not permanent...congrades to every1 who won this session...
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

take care dude , hope all is well catch you wen your back ,

catch u later harold.

and i know what u mean bro, shits just not how it was.

pz

later harold and good luck with all that and we will be glad to have ya back on our crew when time is right

HeartBeatStoper Wrote:i just wanna say thx to every1 who has taught me to play at the beginning when i 1st strarted...crazy cavy,sexy red,romeo,tyler,the boss......and i want to send a big thx out to Don aka OUTLAW fer bein a hell of a friend....but there is so much that has happned in the last week that i must part from the game for awile...hopefully not permanent...congrades to every1 who won this session...

fuck you jack forgetitng moi :'(

*crys*
mecca :postwhore:

you got friends when you come back always know that, have fun in "real" life for a while =D
I dunno...maybe, whatever. Y'know, but...I guess.

Sheesh man im insulted you forgots about me, anyways man, peace and I hope you enjoy whatever you do.

just wanna say thanks for the bit of help you have given dude... hope all is good
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

R_Y_A_N Wrote:Sheesh man im insulted you forgots about me, anyways man, peace and I hope you enjoy whatever you do.
Confusedhock: thx every1 it means alot...and yes ryan thats a my bad bro..thx ryan fer bein a hella good bro to me and fer all the lookn out fer me to...and not to mention your 1 funny azz mofo lol.................and im not takin a leave from mc because of mc its stuff here at home thats pretty serious at the moment.......other than that i like the changes to mc and lookn forward to commn back....and thx again every1
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

HeartBeatStoper Wrote:
R_Y_A_N Wrote:Sheesh man im insulted you forgots about me, anyways man, peace and I hope you enjoy whatever you do.
Confusedhock: thx every1 it means alot...and yes ryan thats a my bad bro..thx ryan fer bein a hella good bro to me and fer all the lookn out fer me to...and not to mention your 1 funny azz mofo lol.................and im not takin a leave from mc because of mc its stuff here at home thats pretty serious at the moment.......other than that i like the changes to mc and lookn forward to commn back....and thx again every1

No bother bro, hope everything works out ok for you, dont be gone to long and dont be a stranger to msn once in a while.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great Round NYPD 6 3,953 06-14-2015, 02:33 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  A Last Farewell To A Great g0_sTarKRz_iN_oZ 20 4,355 07-15-2008, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Wraith
  A Great Person Gone To Trash...Again KiroDiesel 12 3,168 01-22-2006, 11:20 PM
Last Post: boskeeter
  New Year bonus mSzura 12 2,636 01-02-2006, 05:21 AM
Last Post: mSzura
  Great Story MOMO 14 3,234 12-30-2005, 05:56 PM
Last Post: 200mphblur