Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You cannot challenge this driver

I posted this about 3 hours ago on the beginner forum but I got no answer so I am posting it here. (I'm not a patience person)

Why do I always get this message?
You cannot challenge this driver; he is out of your race range. You can only race someone that has at most four times your net worth and at least half of your net worth. I see lots of pending race where the Net Worth difference is huge.
I've played this game in the past and I remember that you get the best EXP from racing the top guys but I can never initiate a race. On a rare occasion I will have a top guy challenge me but that is very rare since they are almost always on AP.
I've built up my net worth and I've sold off my net worth and nothing seems to work. I would love to play this game but this is the determining factor that makes me quit everytime.

What is the secret??

Well it answers your own question.

You can only race someone that has at most four times your net worth and at least half of your net worth.

^^^ thats it right there

The races with HUGE nw gap are ones from AP challenges.

So basicalyy the NW gap for races do not apply
H3avenB0und aKa: Lil-Luceifer

I turned to the darkside, just for the cookies =)

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

when on ap.

sorry for double post i clicked rong button

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

That doesn't answer my question.

Why do I see pending races with huge NetWorth differences and the higher guy always shows a value of $2,147,483,647 ????

Why when I read the Forums Modogg85 stated that:
if you understand the NW restrictions that you shouldn't mind it. Just got to talk with the higher up people. They have to challenge you. You can still get races with the top guys, especially if you put them in your AP.

TODAY I IM"d two high networth guys and neither one could initiate a race with me, they stated that I had to be at least half of their Networth.

When I first started I did get a race initated by one of the top dogs. I had a Networth of about $10,000 on that day and he was one of the top dogs with a HUGE networth. He was able to send a race to me I got a huge amount of EXP.
Why was I able to race him and why are some of these other guys in the lower ranges able to race the top dogs??

What is this suggestion to "put them in your AP"????

I've sat on AP for days and I get a few races and they take my IM's and I've taken theirs but I never get any EXP so AP is pointless.

Ok you seem very very slow let me spell it out.

When on AP you can challenge/be challenged by anyone of any networth and also accept. As of the start of this period there was a change which ment that the amount of Experienced gained when on AP is veryvery small and people can no longer get Crew Models when on AP, this was done to make more people play the game online rather than AP'n. SO now AP is only really used to improve your win/loss ratio. Raymond (The Game Admin/Owner) has been intending to change the Racing Networth restrictions however he is very busy and it has not been done yet I'm sure he will do it as soon as he can.

So then to sum up;

Seeing large NW gap races is due to AP
You cannot challenge someone Half your Networth or 4 times your NetWorth.
The Same applies to the top people they cannot race anyone less than half there networth and cannot be challenged by anyone less than 4times there networth.
The reason earlier this period you were able to be challenged by someone HUGE was because at that stage it was still possible however the code has changed since then which means you cannot.

Any other Questions?

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

this thread is locked this is the 3rd thread about this.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Dnt mean to be mean but well angera you kinda forgot to actually lock the thread.

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get Registered IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL CERTIFICATES Passport,Driver johnsonmilla 1 1,938 09-14-2016, 05:57 PM
Last Post: eulaan2
  Peace out Midnite Challenge Vendetta 14 3,008 04-29-2007, 05:43 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  midnite challenge and top shift ( attn. admins ) mattachoo 12 3,099 03-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Last Post: M_E_C_C_A_
  Why cant I challenge people for pinks? EricSSU 5 1,962 01-29-2006, 11:07 PM
Last Post: EricSSU
  Do you enjoy Midnite Challenge? calder12 0 913 01-27-2006, 09:37 AM
Last Post: calder12
  Ban this driver for a disgusting and inappropriate Avatar Black_rain13 43 8,093 12-16-2005, 05:30 PM
Last Post: HobieBrown
  MIDNITE CHALLENGE GAME PERIOD FOR DECEMBER!!!!!! Ruf 13 3,174 12-04-2005, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  driver level post your level! ryuujinx217 58 10,058 11-30-2005, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bitterchild
  Are you the same driver level as me? Kevin_Spacey 0 942 11-20-2005, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Kevin_Spacey
  Driver Levels!!! cwadden 5 2,504 11-19-2005, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Restricted

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon