Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Later All!!

Well ive decided im going to go ahead and quite. Cant seem to get any help and if i ask some pepple for races they dont say anything and just ignore you. So im going to hang it up. Hope all yall have fun. Later.

How about I teach you to HI? xD
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

rofl, quitting because people won't help you?

hell I raced you as much as i could but come on dont cry like a little girl
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Hell man, I can't get any races either, I've asked alot of people for races and most just ignore, that's just how it goes. Heartbeatstopper has helped me out alot on giving me races, but other than that 1% and 2% here and there, still no reason to quit. How about some races Skogey, I don't think I've asked you yet :wink:

at least he goes out on a good note

hah
*insert signature here*

ill send almost anyone a race, but when you get SO many people asking what do you do?
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

click faster?
*insert signature here*

no offense bro, but you did the same thing last session, then you won.....so after you winning you got to figure that people are going to assume you know what your doing and that you dont depend on people helping you

mike does have a good point...u won man...u can do it urself...dont count on others to do it for u...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:mike does have a good point...u won man...u can do it urself...dont count on others to do it for u...

but what if others won for him :roll:
zz0mgzzz

No conratulations... Only bitching. Sad

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon