Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which is faster

Which tires , make you drive faster

also , which makes your car faster im not worried about PF , just speed, does the NA's run faster or the FI's

dont buy any parts just buy weight reduction

that works for higher levels, not so sure about lower ones(< 15).
I always watch the handling rating of the parts I buy. Last round I had a set of the $348 tires on my SRT-10 Ram that gave me the best handling. So it's not always the most expensive part either.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

however bets handling rating doesnt always make the car faster. In fact when I went through and got highest handling I slowed down.

Hey I see your in marion. Im in Crestline, in the mansfield area.

handling does affect T&T times...

you slowed down cause you need to retune after changing the tires O_o

Sometimes you cannot optimally tune a car without breaking it...

I won't explain but I am pretty good at T&T... and in my experiance more handling resulted in quicker 60' which makes 1/4 times

handling also effects track based races such as topshift

I could be wrong though O_o
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

shhhh...jason dont tell them that...jus tell them that handling dont matter...and that the most expensive parts are always the best...lol...
AlKi

yeah get stuff with higher pimp factor... the extra ho's you have will cheer you on to go faster :lol:
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

hahahahhahah... :wink:
AlKi

Everything is faster than receiving the credits that you bought...
`__--~ShinoBi~--__`

stock can u please jus stop complaining in every thread...ur making this irrelevant...make a support ticket and then u will get ur credits...
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon