Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI'd and recruiting pissing me off

Zantyr Wrote:alright well you can stfu too , if you sweetie pie goes back and read what he said bout me calling me a noob n talkin bout cheese with this wine , im gonna talk back F*** that shit. So i have a right to say shit back I started this f****** thread and if people didnt have any good shit to say , or criticism without being assholes i wouldnt snap back the F*** on you pussy ass fuckers

well all i saw from this is im a n00b and idk how to put it simpler...if u don't like this shit then get out the forums bc this is how we role and ass to u calling me sweetie pie *ur a freaking gay ass motherfuckin cocklover and ull take anyguys hard cock up ur ass that u can find* (end of rant 1)

now u wanna know why we do this to u n00bs its bc u don't know how to play and we show our dominance hints the iconfests, obscene amounts of money and notice everyone bugs us for advice now im far from a vet and i did a hell of a lot of work to learn how to do almost everything in this game but i did it by asking questions...not by bugging the whole free world in this forum and not by trying to flame people in the forum that is not the way to learn shit

looks like someone needs a nap...

ease on the lingo son.

and ease on the bitching too... zz0mgzzz. some player thats at least 1mil x my greatness just HId and recruited from me...

are those tears i see?

get over it. learn to HI/recruit.
zz0mgzzz

No conratulations... Only bitching. Sad

sharad still hasn't learned HI/boost Wink

but he just taught me recruiting so zantyr see u when i drop my nw from leveling Big Grin bc im gonna give u new idea of recruiting

he'll tear you a new asshole n00b...

and i know he will cuz he's a buttpirate... and he rules the 7 dudes buttholes... i mean, seas... of poopy...

n00b.
zz0mgzzz

No conratulations... Only bitching. Sad

fags talking bout anal.... n yah for somebody being in the top 30 *me* and being my 2nd session playing and the first one i didnt play but half of it , i think im probably better and less of a noob than you.... This name is just for the forums dumbass... and wow medals... omg , who cares.

^^^ is ma new play toy for the session
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

it's annoying yeah, but I just cruise for more models and get over it
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Zantyr Wrote:fags talking bout anal.... n yah for somebody being in the top 30 *me* and being my 2nd session playing and the first one i didnt play but half of it , i think im probably better and less of a noob than you.... This name is just for the forums sweetie pie... and wow medals... omg , who cares.

ummm top 10 first round part of ide 2nd round stfu and the rest is history Wink u got nothing better to do than rattle off stats?

monteman Wrote:^^^ is ma new play toy for the session

ill join ya in that ...gta test out my recruting and hitting/boosting skills again Smile

Mods - is this type of talk ok in here ?? would be nice not to hear from him again for a while ... *hint hint*
Black__Metal

zantyr...take it easy man...its not like being a noob is a bad thing...jus think about it this way....if ur known as a noob, no one will take u seriously...so u learn how to HI boost and recruit...and mess peeps up...everyone will think its luck until u mess them up...jus dont whine about it...do something about it.. thats all im saying...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  recruiting easier now? Zantyr 8 2,252 07-26-2007, 08:18 PM
Last Post: modogg85
  recruiting import models? krazzie_ammo 4 1,664 06-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Last Post: krazzie_ammo
  Recruiting THE_ONE 27 6,623 03-30-2006, 05:31 PM
Last Post: eRazorzEDGE
  Is there anyway thats best for recruiting IMs? BegFoMercy 1 1,121 03-21-2006, 09:50 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Recruiting calder12 5 1,956 01-04-2006, 01:12 PM
Last Post: HxC_HyFLy
  post ur recruiting numbers coldnos 3 1,863 01-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Last Post: HxC_HyFLy
  Recruiting... Strombo 2 1,025 10-04-2005, 03:12 PM
Last Post: imported_admin
  recruiting eurodad 36 8,731 06-27-2005, 09:04 PM
Last Post: numba1stuna76
  at home/recruiting HONDAVOOM 15 3,990 06-22-2005, 12:56 PM
Last Post: monteman
  Recruiting, wow luke_morris0 31 9,432 04-16-2005, 07:30 PM