Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WW3, wtf?

I had the 2 fastest times for the WW3 20 and lower euro, but now they are gone. Are the times automatically deleted when you level beyond the restrictions or something? And if so, why doesn't it say that anywhere (since that would have stopped me from wasting a bunch of credits)

As a matter of fact if u look down a few topics ull see that this was stated

We have received good reviews over the last game period in regards to our changes with the crews and burning of crews last session. We did also fix the race range but for some reason as Monte Man pointed out there was an error and it crept back somehow. I apologize and this will be removed next round 100%.

IN saying this, we wanted to tackle the last section of the game in which we think there needs to be improvement. IDE.

As you all know we added a bunch of new IDE medals but this still was not exactly what we intended for competition. So this is what we have planned.

We have decided to split up the IDE in stages. For example, if we have lets say 30 levels of cars, we are going to split them into 3 stages. Cars from level 1-10, 11-20, 21-30. Each set of car levels will have an IDE set of Trophies. For example, cars from levels 1-10 will have 3 trophies, Import Domestic and Euro, 11-20 same and so on. We will then remove the remainder of the trophies we added as they seem to serve no purpose right now in the game.

Now, you are probably thinking, what is the point when the same person will win all 9 medals, WRONG!

This is where it gets exciting. We have devised a system that will allow all types of players a way to have a chance at winning an IDE medal. New Players, Mid Level and Vets.

The way it works is like this: Taking my example of car levels above. Lets say you are a New player at level 8 and racing for IDE. You have an Import and you post the quickest time in the Level 1-10 IDE your time sticks in the level 1-10 only. Now if you are a new player and you can only muster up to level 9 the whole game period but you have tried your hardest and you have the fastest IDE in that level section you win the Medal for that section.

HOWEVER,

If you somehow get better as the round progresses, and you move into level 11 and up, your time will get removed from the lower table of IDE. What I mean by this is that your level 8 IDE time will be removed to give somebody who is still in level 1-10 in the game to be a winner without unfair competition from vets or mid level players.

This will work the same in the higher levels. If you are a level 17 player and post the quickest time in IDE from levels 11-20, the second you move into level 21, your time will be removed from the under 20 IDE time sheet.

Now keep in mind I am using the level 1-10, 11-20, 21-30 as an Example only. We have yet to decide where to split the car levels as there are more than 30 levels of cars and skill. I just wanted to post this to get an idea of what you guys think as well as maybe some hints as to what levels most players get to.

IF you can post max levels for new players, mids, and vets that would be great.

Also, any constructive criticism is welcome.

Raymond

ya bro...ur times are deleted as soon as u pass...thats so that 1 person cant win all 3 sections...
AlKi

PanzerAce Wrote:I am a n00b and can't read the rules correctly

lmfao

Angry alway fucking bagging people and making up fake quotes , ur need an asswhooping :wink:

zantyr please keep the comments like that to a min....i mean all ur doing is raggin on peeps and thats not wat the forums are used for...im jus warning you and i cant do anything, but the mods can...so please keep those types of comments to yourself...
AlKi

*locked.

another thread that zantar had to ruin. If he continues with this there will be a ban

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon