Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is sponsorship rating?

does anyone know what sponsorship rating does? at first i thought the higher the percent the easier it is to get CMs but i dunno. someone else told me that it is how much more crew bank roll you make. can someone define it for me?
In Game Name = Devil Z

umm best way i can exapline it to ya bro is well ..

the higher the sponsership rating the more u make when working CMS and the win lose raito of your crew races determins how much crew bank roll shows up in stats bored.

but by all means one of u better players or vets can give him the right info lol
Black__Metal

jonny ill take over for you as i been in a few of them top crews as they call it lol

A. SR%(sponsership Rating) is calculated by w/l a lot more wins will get ya a lot more SR%
B. SR% the higher it is the more u make per cm worked so say here i got 1k cm's but a SR% 5% then i work 1k creds w/them ill make ~4-5 mill.
but w/ a 95% sr% ill make about 10 bill w/1k cm's thats how the whole system works Tongue

yea at first it was how much easier to get CMs, but i guess thats not it. our crew already has not the case. thanks krazyman that helped alot! Smile imma gunna strive for a good sponsorship rating next session. Tongue
In Game Name = Devil Z

cm's gained is based off ur personal w/l record keep it up above 95% ull be doing good in cm's Tongue

and gl w/sr% my crew that i am finally running will be getting a killer one

well i haven't checked today my midnite stats, but i was at 92% last night before using AP... so ill check it right now Smile thanks for that tip on 95% better to get CMs Smile
In Game Name = Devil Z

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon