Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
look people

This is a rant against people wanting races if u got a problem w/reading it then don't read it and don't comment just my opinion here

"From: Mr_Vegas266 Date: Jul 30, 07 - 05:48PM Delete Reply
so u have to know me to race me, it aint like if u goin dead if u send it, lol, u getting on like i going drive by ur house and rob u, u acting childish like how ur parents would tell u dont talk to strangers, all i want is a race that obviously u going win. it not like i asking to join the crew i just want a race, i sure u had to race others to get exp, u acting like 10yrs old "
look people i get hundreds of these a day it is my personal policy not to race people for 3 reasons

A. I don't like racing others except: level partners, good friends, and level 1 racers.
B. U get greedy ur like 1 more one more omfg ur a kid give me one more stop being a tity baby and find ur own damn exp instead of whoring off me.
C. U people just don't understand the more u ask the quicker i decline and i do not send races to u guys if u want a race it is at my discretion to accept and stop cursing me out bc u don't get ur way much like this jackass has done.
D. If u are in a shelby cobra or level 30+ car or have over 1bill nw not a chance in hell that if i am online i am racing u.
E. I have the crappiest internet in texas works about 20% the time so i spend my time racing level 1's to get as much exp as possible
F. Im not a nice person and if i don't know u then don't call me bro, buddy, anything like that i don't know u and don't call me by my first name if i never spoken w/u b4 thats just rude

(end rant)

didn't find the edit button so ill fix it here i meant 6 reasons as i was writing this tirade on the people of n00bville i decided there were more than 3 reasons

It seems like every round there is someone who is new to being on top....Constant msg's askin for races is some thing you got to deal with...Same as when you are at the top of the Boost and HI stats...ppl want o know numbers....Get over it....
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

roger that GI...

thats what the ban list is for...mine is so long and never gets cleared...so basically...if u ask me for a race...ur on my ban list for good...mayb u should think about doing the same kevin...
AlKi

ive been at the top many a times look at the icons Wink

lol and i know the boost and HI thing too as i won both last session but heres the deal there is just a limit to the stupidity i can put up w/such as people just outright not understanding im on a limited schedule and when i get on its for my own good not someone's shit goal.

hey lude I wanna race...LMFAO...listen everybody out there.

kevin has a point. It does get annoying. wish that people would just use more common sense in everything. Threatening or vulgar language wont get you a race

Oh brother! :roll:

rofl kevin has been at the top every session since ive been back

but yeah the n00bs do get very greedy, i dont mind sending a race out once in a great while, but i sure do like getting exp myself

something they dont understand

and i can add them to the ban list all i want, or tell them 1 race a session, but some of them are ignorant enough to challenge anyway

of course i decline, but when i do i usually dont get a race at all until next pending, wich is kinda bs

if the ban list actually worked, as in, stopped the n00bs from being able to challenge, geeesh that would be fantastic, i would ban anyone that challenges/messages me haha
X__x_FaMouS_x__X

Quit your bitching if u dont want the messages dont be on top or just not play

look ur just a pissy lil kid that got a lucky win no skill involved. u went cryin bc no one would help u out thats not how it works everyman for himself every crew for themselves got it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  most people on the forums LuDe 8 2,080 02-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Last Post: A_n_i_M_a_L_
  some people NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 4 1,541 04-26-2008, 11:56 AM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  people don't have lives 200mphblur 10 3,331 02-15-2006, 07:04 AM
Last Post: calder12
  Why cant I challenge people for pinks? EricSSU 5 1,962 01-29-2006, 11:07 PM
Last Post: EricSSU
  Any NON-membership people here? EricSSU 18 4,245 01-28-2006, 09:41 PM
Last Post: calder12