Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
limits

I remember when there was a limit to buying credits.. like 3 purchases every so many days.... and to prevent the game going to shit in 1 day, and be somewhat fair to everyone, i think it should be brought back. this session was ruined from day 1.

currently this game is Money = WIN

from now on, i will be doing my very best to prevent NW jumping with HI. anyone who wants to help "moderate" the game, hit me up.

money>>>>>>>>>skill nowadays
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

lol healthy wallet has always ment a leg up...
it has also always been mistaken for "skill"
at least back in the day to me it was...

*shrug* funny how someone can spend 25bux and do just as well as a "skilled" player who spends 300
:roll:
*insert signature here*

or JON they could spend nothing....but anyways.

There was never a limit on how many times you could buy. CCBill had protection built in so that you could only use one Credit Card once every 3 days. I havnt bought credits in awhile so I dont know if that is still the same.

Welcome back Jeremy.

Havent talked to your native ass in a while.

dood ill help you i juss got bak into HI this session and i been hitting all the top guys
P-3-n-G-u-i-N

R_Y_A_N Wrote:Welcome back Jeremy.

Havent talked to your native ass in a while.

Why hello Mr. Irish!!!!

ya man its been a while, work, girls & women have consumed me. haha how ya been? i bought me an ugly stick fishing pole last week, and have been going fishing alot after work. and always fun pushing the girlies in the water.... specially if they have skirts and dont know how to swim good. Big Grin
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

well if i knew how to hit, i wouldn't mind helping you out :lol:
[ron white]BuUuUlLlLl SsHhIiIiItTtTt[/ron white]

i like that girls and women part jeremy...havent told me about all ur robbing da cradle...lol....
AlKi

use my account

Actually money only goes so far. I won last round only spending $35 at the end. :wink:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon