Poll: Do you believe in the Madden "CURSE"
Sometimes??
No
Yes
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madden 08

tell me what u like and what u dont

totally got the 1st 3 copies of the game from my closest walmart last night...i havent slept and i prolly ownt for the next 4 days

thank you cherry flavored amp energy drinks
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

the curse is true mcnabb got on it had all that shit with owens then was out for the seaons same with SA

btw whos on it this year please dont be T.O. or LT
mecca :postwhore:

tennessee titans quarterback Vince Young is on the cover
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

you are forgetting VICK also, that was before McNabb.

in 2001 eddie george was on the cover...was hurt for part of the year and had his worst season stat wise ever in his career

2002 i believe daunte culpepper was on the cover in that year he threw 20 plus interceptions and had 20+ fumbles...worst season by a quaterback that was so good the year before...in my eyes

2003 was marshall faulk...was hurt most of the year and when he came back played sub-par

2004 was the aformentioned mike vick...who broke his leg in a pre-season game and he never came back to play

2005 was ray lewis...worst year he ever had has a player...didnt even break 100 tackles

2006 was mcnabb...got hurt...bad year with all the to bullshit

2007 was shaun alexander...only played 3/4 the year...broke his foot after beating the rushing td record the year before

and now 2008 with vince young who taking over the starting qb spot last year almost took his team to the playoffs but came up short...is an amazing athlete...so we will see if the curse continues
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon