Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've Been Thinking

About next round and the rounds after and i've made a decision i'm not going to do any crew stuff at all, after watching this round i've come to the realization i just can't compete with you guys. Honestly if i had the free time i did back in the day i don't think i would have any problems, but i don't have the time between the 11 hours of my day going to work and golf and my girl i just am not going to be of any real use to a crew as it's leader or a supporting member. So to anyone who was going to help me out i'm sorry and to kevin and valorn good luck next round and goodbye for now. Tongue

haha damn man...ur right about that...too busy for shit

neways sum1 looking for another strong crew member??
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

so now who's gonna take me on :S this isn't fun at all now

Great ._. Noone to run against Kevin? ._.

i want to do it so bad but honestly what would i tell my girl if i used up all my free time on mc and, i'm also possibly going to get a chance to go on a 2 week golf vacation out east soon all expenses paid

dan??

u wanna run one...see who we could get to join up??
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

Not especially :x

dannies pooped from doing blunts job running P_P_P

crew New_Money run by me amped, lights out could use you and whoever else wants to take on kev
Contract_Killers

you guys forgot about51_FIFTY...if anyone still needs a crew we are still lookin for a few good racers
The Taxman
#1 n00b

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thinking asmit 3 1,137 07-25-2008, 12:42 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Thinking of starting my own crew next session.. IllicitDSM 17 2,630 12-13-2005, 12:37 PM
Last Post: IllicitDSM
  THinking of joining a crew next round modogg85 19 2,695 10-24-2005, 11:55 PM
Last Post: eyc22

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon