Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the_hot_spot

there are a couple people in the crew racing but i have been on everyday for at least 10 hours racing online
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

bah jsut on of those create crew in middle of sesh n claim glory

kaibigan did more werk then ud know tread

as for u ur not on 10 hours a day racing i know for a fact

actually i am im on all night u can ask joedabooger or lechero they know that for a fact and there is no way slick pet and kiabiagan did as much as what u are talking about they were never on raing ask them
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:

sorry for double posting but my edit time expired

but romeo me zender and lithium are the ones getting all the cm's now we did not start to jump until us 3 started racing

90teg2 says:

I am like you dude i just sit online and race for hours at a time
so remember it's better to burn out, than to fade away. Peace, love, empathy, Kurt Cobain.

Quote:actually i am im on all night u can ask joedabooger or lechero they know that for a fact and there is no way slick pet and kiabiagan did as much as what u are talking about they were never on raing ask them

No need for asking me that, i messaged you ingame that i wasn't able to race for a couple off days but i would work all my creds.
I didn't hear you complain then and now you're booting us without any reason and you didn't even have the decency to message me ingame to explain me what the reason was why you booted me. :crazy:
If you keep running a crew like you do now you'll never get 1st place.

correct

ur a fukwit

Pet is such a respected racer, i refuse to let ne one in the crew i didnt know but asked pet to join cos i know how good he is and u kick him for no reason.

there was a reason

90teg2 says:

I wanted to let you know I appreciated the chance to be in your crew. I raced, but not nearly as much as I can or wanted to. I brought in CMs, but not as many as you did. I always worked my 1000 credits to help the crew out though. Great work on getting up to 2nd in the time you did. I left to help out someone in your crew, or else I would be racing for you guys. Keep up the good work fellas.
**Space for sale**

thanks

90teg2 says:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the_hot_spot o_O_Tread_O_o 70 11,156 07-31-2005, 03:13 AM
Last Post: o_O_Tread_O_o
  The_Hot_Spot o_O_Tread_O_o 8 1,836 07-02-2005, 07:56 AM
Last Post: IllicitDSM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon