Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
macro users

lets dicuss macro users...somethin i know everyone wants to talk about

now, i know lots of people use one...main reason? anyone know?

well the way i see it, we got forum mods doin it and big spenders doin it, so now u got regular jo's doin it just to keep up with the competition.
of coures everyones goin to use it...let me get to the point, crack down on those effin mods from doin it and go from there

on the other hand i could probly name off almost everyone using one...sh!ts not hard to find out.

untill next time this was the taxman's rants&raves
The Taxman
#1 n00b

dont hate me because im beautiful
Contract_Killers

Problem is ... it's hard tp prove some people macro..

I myself play at work and at home... I am only offline for about 7 hours a night when I sleep...

my ip address never changes because work has surf control... me being a smarty pants made my own proxy server... thats right I have my own proxy... and no you cannot have it... I have it pw protected Tongue

I don't reply to pms because I am at work and sorry talking to customers and people is har at the same time... I will click race and work and cruise and will post in crew chat between calls and sometimes reply to msg's

I am sure some people have the same sorta setup... maybe not their own proxy but at work most times you need a proxy server...

I have been accused many times of macro'n... I have even admitted to macro'n in SH etc during the beta ... I told Ray this as I was testing the racing values...

I botted/macro'd when it was a grey area and once it was a no no I basically quit MC because I had no time... now I am a manager and got a cushy job so it's ok lol

Now people that sit online racing for 2 hours with no car after they slip it to me *cough* spinner *cough* are the type of people that need to be banned.

I say use this "User Rating" thats been implemented into the game... everybody is still 100% Ray... this was a neat idea but you failed to follow up with it ._.

I'd say 25% loss each time a user gets caught doing something like this... when 50% is reached a ban for 1 session...

0% perma banned until further notice... obviously some people do learn... some don't...

say 6 months later you unban this person... they should start off at 50%...

they get banned for another 6 months if they hit 0%

they start off at 25%

then perma banned for good...

simple... effective...
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

i used to have 10 macros running at once.

then i formatted my PC lost iopus, couldnt ever find a pw to uncrack it, and couldnt be fukd cos everyone hassles and even if i play legit il get hassled so best just to not compete.

if u want a macro, msg raymond with your username and game ID, he wil consider if you are worthy within 24 hours.

rom3o™ Wrote:i used to have 10 macros running at once.

then i formatted my PC lost iopus, couldnt ever find a pw to uncrack it, and couldnt be fukd cos everyone hassles and even if i play legit il get hassled so best just to not compete.

if u want a macro, msg raymond with your username and game ID, he wil consider if you are worthy within 24 hours.

let me know when you need that activation code lol

monteman Wrote:Problem is ... it's hard tp prove some people macro..

I myself play at work and at home... I am only offline for about 7 hours a night when I sleep...

my ip address never changes because work has surf control... me being a smarty pants made my own proxy server... thats right I have my own proxy... and no you cannot have it... I have it pw protected Tongue

I don't reply to pms because I am at work and sorry talking to customers and people is har at the same time... I will click race and work and cruise and will post in crew chat between calls and sometimes reply to msg's

I am sure some people have the same sorta setup... maybe not their own proxy but at work most times you need a proxy server...

I have been accused many times of macro'n... I have even admitted to macro'n in SH etc during the beta ... I told Ray this as I was testing the racing values...

I botted/macro'd when it was a grey area and once it was a no no I basically quit MC because I had no time... now I am a manager and got a cushy job so it's ok lol

Now people that sit online racing for 2 hours with no car after they slip it to me *cough* spinner *cough* are the type of people that need to be banned.

I say use this "User Rating" thats been implemented into the game... everybody is still 100% Ray... this was a neat idea but you failed to follow up with it ._.

I'd say 25% loss each time a user gets caught doing something like this... when 50% is reached a ban for 1 session...

0% perma banned until further notice... obviously some people do learn... some don't...

say 6 months later you unban this person... they should start off at 50%...

they get banned for another 6 months if they hit 0%

they start off at 25%

then perma banned for good...

simple... effective...

shit dude good idea jason lol and who didnt marco beta round of sh anyway? and who still dosnt marco
mecca :postwhore:

monteman Wrote:I botted/macro'd when it was a grey area andonce it was a no no[b]I basically quit MC because I had no time... now I am a manager and got a cushy job so it's ok lol

its a no no??

could have fooled me...damn am i blind??
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

if you do macro. at least have the decency to admit you do...

everyone on the top 10 cm's list macro's... no doubt about it. otherwise you gotta be up night and day 24/7 to keep up... accepting/sending races... when i see monte say he doesnt macro, no offense, but it makes me feel stupider. you're in top5 cm's... impossible for you not to macro.
zz0mgzzz

No conratulations... Only bitching. Sad

everytime ive sent monte a pm hes answered me within 5 minutes, i dont think its a coincidence that he happens to be on when i pm him, so i doubt he macros
Contract_Killers

thats ok zomg... I said I don't expect people to believe me...

I don't macro... I am always around in crew chat etc... if you didn't leave the crew you would see that too :/

I'll be moving my g/f today so I'll be on AP... if I was to macro I would do it too O_o

in fact people have noticed I am on LESS on weekends then during the week O_o
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MC forum users read this calder12 1 881 02-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Last Post: 200mphblur
  Past Macro's james 9 1,870 09-29-2005, 06:12 PM
Last Post: rom3o™

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon